stuck79 stuck79 26-30 20 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Romance & True Love

It makes him honest. He's over you. You need to move on.

Best Answer

Disagree, I would have said thank you without any more conversation.

Best Answer

You shouldn't care really that's why he's your ex!

Best Answer

Not the least bit interested in you.

Best Answer

Ture, but arent there manners? I could have not sent it but i did.

Best Answer

He is sending you a message dear.

Best Answer

Sometimes silence is better than saying,"leave me alone."

Best Answer

Why bother..? He is obviously done with you. WE all can see that. Find yourself somebody who deserves you & will treat you like you should be.But you gotta let this go first, Babe! honest.

Best Answer

It makes him not interested in being friends with you.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call you stupid, but I will call him an a$$hole

Best Answer

he is being an ***...dont ever bother texting him.

Best Answer

It does not make you stupid. You were just doing a nice thing. Do not read anything more into it. He should have said Thank you but he didnt. Move on. Are you sure he got the text?

Best Answer

thoughtless.

Best Answer

move on dear..... there are more hurting instances one can face... so just ignore it.. you should be content that you didnt do anything wrong.. no regrets... :)

Best Answer

He's trying to let you know that he prefers to not continue communicating. If he had answered with a thanks, that might lead you to text him something else.<br />
It may seem rude, but it's really not. It's much better than texting back, "leave me alone," or something like that. That would just be hurtful.

Best Answer

How did you know he received it, is there a read receipt? He probably did not receive it. But get over it, he is only an EX, why bother.

Best Answer

It makes him think about you if he is alone. Or just delete the text you sent.

Best Answer

Distant. I have a thousand unanswered texts. Eventually I just had to realize I was smashing my heart against a wall. Oh hum...T ....Dump....T....

Best Answer

not interested, maybe.

Best Answer

Over you:(

Best Answer