That is nice that you have respect for that religion......it has none for you though.

Best Answer

haha yes i agree.Nice point

Best Answer

When you have been taught There is no God <br />
what else is there for you to believe?<br />
You may not believe in Him but He believes in YOU

Best Answer

I believe in Humanity ,love,hope i mean there are many things that i believe in:)

Best Answer

In what way is it possible to respect Islam, knowing this?

Best Answer

I havenot read holy book of Islam and i am not sure if this is written in the book or if this is practised by all Islamist country.Hence my respect:)

Best Answer

Better get crackin', your "surrender" is required.

Best Answer

That is why people are terrified of muslims getting their way in wanting sharia law applied in America.In those muslim countries that have such laws they are super strict and not stopping their citizens from attacking people of other faiths."<br />
Scary religion if you ask me.If you are an atheist I suggest you do not move to a muslim country.

Best Answer

I had no idea that being an atheist in an Islamist country is a crime.

Best Answer

not being muslim is a crime is some muslim countries.Google it and read about other faiths being attacked for not converting.I knew a family from Saudi Arabia that was harassed all the time for how they believed.They got out.

Best Answer

Hey, Indonesia is not muslim country! Yes, the people is almost all muslim, but Indonesia's law is not based on Islam laws. So, you can't compare Indonesia with Saudi Arabia.

Best Answer

Now that does sound scary to me.I hope that its not mentioned in the religion itself to punish people who donot follow Islam religion.What happened to the couple and the indonesian guy are heights of intolerance.

Best Answer

yep so as an atheist dont travel to any of those countries.Google it and read some horrible stories of beheadings and other unbelievable crimes committed against humanity.

Best Answer

i guess i should .thank you for sharing the info:)

Best Answer

Rule number one......always know your audience.

Best Answer

Yes i am getting to know them.and some keep pucking;)

Best Answer