Americans tend to see being frank, open, honest - spilling our guts - more of a virtue than others may see it, The rest of the world sees them as a pain in the effin ar$e arrogant YANKS with little class
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 14 Answers Mar 5, 2012

Oh crap, Ned...I'm not even done with my first cup of coffee....O.o

Best Answer

Well who cares any way what the world thinks! I think that American's think they should get their money's worth and in so many countries you don't get much for your money any longer. Pay the price to see the rest of the world is the way it is now.

I don't really understand this exactly because most American's are not that terrible to deal with. The ones with the money to travel may be abusive but I will never have the money to see how other people live in other places in the world.

Best Answer

Ah, Ned. Trying to raise some blood pressures to your Northeast are you? Nobody seems to mind taking the tourist dollars, do they? They would just rather not deal with the tourists themselves. I live in Florida. We deal with a lot of tourists here from all over the world. I get a little pissy with the crowds visiting during the season, then I remember that their money is employing lots of folks here and paying a good amount of taxes. At this point I get over it.

Best Answer

when on vaca no matter were you are idear is to relax and enjoy yourself! don t worry bout what any one thinks or any thing else life to short and ya only get so many vacations

Best Answer

Might be right- but a small accommodation for our tourist US$ 944 billion annually. Make sure there's ice in my coke, dammit

Best Answer

As individuals Americans are absolutely wonderful enthusiastic people - but it would be nice if they could trust in and keep to the rules of their own constitution in times of crisis instead of bring in dishonourable emergency rules

Best Answer

not sure what ya mean by that?

Best Answer

I mean that America's (most admirable) Constitution promises full and equal rights to all its citizens - but in times of crisis those rights are taken away from huge numbers of honest and loyal citizens

Best Answer

seems right

Best Answer

Q.) Which direction is North in Australia? (USA)

A.) Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions. (oz tourist office)

Best Answer

My Aunt from NY visted Scotland every year with my Scottish Uncle, My uncle loved touring and looking at the hills, mountains etc. My Aunt 100% American said "once you've seen one hill you've seen them all" :D great couple they were!

Best Answer

.........and working in the tourist industry, who am I to disagree with them !!???

Best Answer

Ned Ned Ned...my my...

Best Answer