Oh crap, Ned...I'm not even done with my first cup of coffee....O.o

Best Answer

Well who cares any way what the world thinks! I think that American's think they should get their money's worth and in so many countries you don't get much for your money any longer. Pay the price to see the rest of the world is the way it is now. <br />
I don't really understand this exactly because most American's are not that terrible to deal with. The ones with the money to travel may be abusive but I will never have the money to see how other people live in other places in the world.

Best Answer

Ah, Ned. Trying to raise some blood pressures to your Northeast are you? Nobody seems to mind taking the tourist dollars, do they? They would just rather not deal with the tourists themselves. I live in Florida. We deal with a lot of tourists here from all over the world. I get a little pissy with the crowds visiting during the season, then I remember that their money is employing lots of folks here and paying a good amount of taxes. At this point I get over it.

Best Answer

Might be right- but a small accommodation for our tourist US$ 944 billion annually. Make sure there's ice in my coke, dammit

Best Answer

seems right

Best Answer

Q.) Which direction is North in Australia? (USA)<br />
A.) Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions. (oz tourist office)

Best Answer

.........and working in the tourist industry, who am I to disagree with them !!???

Best Answer

Ned Ned Ned...my my...

Best Answer