Just like anything else, it's probably okay in moderation and as long as you're safe with it and use plenty of lube. It's one of my favorite things to do and I haven't had any major side effects.

Best Answer

As long as the guy is relatively gentle and you use a lot of lube you should be fine in theory.

Best Answer

having your **** smell like **** LMFAO sorry I could not resist.

Best Answer

http://medical-record.org/does-anal-sex-cause-incontinence.html<br />
Short answer: take it slow and safe, no problems now or in the future.

Best Answer

Dr Oz did a segment on his show about why humans should not engage in such sexual acts.Yes for many it is their fave act and it makes them feel great for a while but health wise it is not a good idea.Gay males have to use tampoons later in like.

Best Answer

Tampons???? Really???

Best Answer

that is really true!They can't hold it in when they get older.Not all but a lot.Tread w/care I say.I had gf's that loved it too .

Best Answer

nope true medically proven.

Best Answer

If Dr Oz says so then its true.

Best Answer

That is not true. Show me the link to that? You realize there have been studies to show incontinence for those who do this frequently does NOT happen don't you?
Tampons in the anal cavity cause toxic shock syndrome btw. So that would NEVER be an issue.
The sphincter is a muscle. Muscles don't jsut give out because they're used. How ridiculous.

Best Answer

No it isn't. There are studies that show otherwise if you'd take 5 minutes using google. And I just checked the Dr. Oz website, nothing there you were talking about either.

Best Answer