goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 7 Answers Mar 20, 2011

We are not to worry just be ready.

Best Answer

i am worried too, the earthquakes, tsunamis and stuff has put a damper on things i've been looking forward to doing in my future, places to vist, cultures to learn about, all replaced by fear!!!

Best Answer

i know ...

Best Answer

YESSS I HAVE PEACE IN THE MIDST OF ALL THATS GOIN ON BECUZ JESUS IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE WORRYING IS A SIN THE WORLD DIDNT GIVE ME THIS PEACE AND THE WORLD CANT TAKE IT AWAY I DONT FEAR WHATS GOIN HAPPEN CUZ JESUS HAS NOT GIVEN ME A SPIRIT OF FEAR BUT OF POWER,LOVEAND A SOUND MIND GOD BLESS

Best Answer

me too. it occupies my mind on a daily basis. What next? When will it be the end? Is December 21 2012 really going to be the end? With the way things have been going it doesn't look good!

Best Answer

YOU DONT KNOW WHEN THE END IS COMIN NOBODY KNOWS THE DAY WHEN JESUS IS COMING

Best Answer

Peace lives in all of us...nothing can really take it away...you can only choose to give it away.

Best Answer

peace is along ways off i think

Best Answer

And what do you gain for you worry? Even a penny or one less earthquake? Every single living thing was destined to die at the moment of your birth. So what has changed--the way we die? In stillness, rest in what is eternally true.

Best Answer

you sound like my late husband ...i don't have him to hold on too.....

Best Answer