handle things on EP. What do you say? I am talking on 13-15 yr olds most of them.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 15 Answers Jun 22 in Doing Good

Half of the "adults" on here cannot think like adults.

Best Answer

I saw your exchange. Just remember there is no way to stay clean fighting in the mud and no way to look mature trying to fight with a little kid.<br />
My heart goes out to all of the teenagers who are depressed. I know what that feels like and it was no fun for me and can't be any fun for them. <br />
As far as some of the others go. I do not want to end up on the FBI's ********* list, so I ignore them.

Best Answer

I am expressing valid views, Solar. I have the right. I don't have to put up with mouthy little brats. I know on teens with depression. They are numerous. It was no fun for me. And being in a 3 decade sexless marriage with a monster certainly was depressing. I tend to ignore them too. Except there are some worth teaching and learning a bit from. Some have such passion and gentleness. Others are messed up, mouthy brats.

Best Answer

How can you tell the difference between teachable and jerk? That kid just appeared to be so far out in left field that I would have ignored or blocked him. I was wondering why you responded at all to him. No more than that was intended by my post.

Best Answer

He took offense at my questioning his age. And it seems he has changed it several times according to info that is reliable. He cannot be both 18 and 13-15. So he is lying. And he slams others here for no cause whatsoever. That is intolerable. I responded because he is disrespectful. Thank you.

Best Answer

I've met caring and thoughtful teenagers on EP. Some of them behave better than adults. I don't think you can label them all the same. I think it should be case by case.

Best Answer

I am not stereotyping.

Best Answer

Stereotyping; A generalization, usually oversimplified, that is used to describe or distinguish a group.
"they cannot think like adults and cannot handle things on EP"
"talking on 13-15 yr olds"

Best Answer

I said many of them, not all. I am not fighting with you. Bye.

Best Answer

better they have their questions answered by adults than other children lol

Best Answer

They are here mostly to get attention that they don't have in their lives. And to make friends with someone their age. Shouldn't be here. This is an adult site. An experience one. They have not yet experienced life, really.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to be rude but I have had plenty of experience with things.

Best Answer

I meant when people of your age say they have experience and will help us. It is a bit premature. You are not rude. And you are certainly smarter then that ignorant sadie.

Best Answer

I am proud to be able to read and to write intelligently. You are foolish and dim-witted as evidenced by your ignorant words. LOL. Flagged. Reported. Blocked. I don't waste time with people who are not mature. At least the BookWorm is smarter and able to learn. You are not.

Best Answer

I have helped people who are many years my senior on here. Some people your age might now be going through what I have been through already. Am I overstepping my bounds when I offer my elders advise?

Best Answer

My life is particular to me only. You could not help me. I am fine. And you are kind. No. Not "advice". Just words. That is all. thank you.

Best Answer

But we may have some things in common, or if you are struggling with something I have mastered, would you refuse my help just because of my age? Let me use math for an example, if you were in the grade above me but the math class below me would you take the hit to your gpa and fail the class because you were to prideful to accept help from some one who some one younger?

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but you can't kick an age group off the internet.

Best Answer

I know. They bring in advertiser's dollars. There are other more suitable sites for kids.

Best Answer

There are more suitable sites for perverts and freaks, but they're still here. Some minors are fine, others aren't just like some adults are fine and some are not. That's just how people are.

Best Answer

Hey PoetryNEmotion, when the programmers and marketers came together to create this site, what do you think their intended purpose was? Your argument of "They bring in advertiser's dollars" holds very little water, as there are markets niches in every age bracket. I think you just want a site of your very own, where people just like yourself can congregate and complain to each other about menopause. It's called Experience Project. Not PoetryNEmotion Project. Use the little magic block button if you don't like what people say. Block all of the 13-15yr olds. Clearly, you don't want to hear their point of view, and I'm sure they can't relate to yours.

Best Answer

Spot on.

Best Answer

How ungentlemanlike you are. I think that many in your age range are rude and new to EP. Just like the kids. They flooded onto EP a short time ago. Unclear why. I am not menopausal. And you are rude. I blocked him cause he is annoying. And clearly you are attacking me. Where is YOUR mother? LOL.

Best Answer

yup they are like gum on the sole of my heels but I try to ignore it and move on

Best Answer

I got attacked by a boy. Seems he thought I was insulting him. Wanted to block me for nothing. Now he is attempting to mock me. I am laughing at this child. I told him to go to bed and I blocked him.

Best Answer

I wish more people would band together to get rid of these children off here,but it will never happen.

Best Answer

True. They are numerous like ants.

Best Answer

Or fleas on a dogs back

Best Answer

Remember you were our age raising hĂȘll at some point in time too. You were the 'gum on some ones shoe,' or the 'ants swarming everywhere,' You were a flea on some nes back too. It's a part of life, we all caused problems.

Best Answer

why? what are they doing?

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more!

Best Answer

I'm not quick to interact with teens online either. <br />
Most times, I block them as I come across them in the Qs. It's my preference that I choose to not interact with them in the cyber world.

Best Answer

I don't block them. I just ignore them. They seem to be very needy. I wonder if their parents know many of them play with sex. And there are new people in the early twenties or 31-35 who are trollish too. It takes all kinds.

Best Answer

Hey! Some of us are mature and respectful.

Best Answer

thankyou for the "most of them", don't bash me, I am just trying to be friendly.

Best Answer

Sick old pervs are fine for you then huh? Why not quit talking to 13_15 year old then

Best Answer

He spoke to me. Took offense because I said I did not believe he was his age range. Obviously he is. Young and immature. I did not say anything on sick old pervs. You are huffy. I rarely talk to young kids here. Cause they don't have anything to say. Or they want attention that their families don't give.

Best Answer

If kids leave I think it would be turned into a dating site probably. Quit talking to the kid who seems to be annoying you. It's fine if you've blocked him

Best Answer

I think some of them can, but about 98% probably shouldn't be on here. I'm tired of the 13-15 year old girls who keep asking around for "ana" buddies or the 13-15 year old boys talking about all the people they've "slept" with.

Best Answer

I hear you.

Best Answer

I do wish I could keep them from my account and also be able to filter them from my searches.<br />
Thank you for this question!!

Best Answer