See: http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/federal-health-care-subsidies-may-be-too-high-or-too-low-for-more-than-1-million-americans/2014/05/16/8f544992-dd14-11e3-8009-71de85b9c527_story.html
oldenuff2nobettr oldenuff2nobettr 56-60, F 5 Answers May 18 in Politics

Goverment scam,,

Best Answer

Hint: the media and politicians are big fat liars.

Best Answer

I didn't catch the whole story the other day but heard something that even under Obamacare was it the hospitals or insurance companies were going to continue to put a cap on how much care a person might receive ... what a crock ... I thought under this system people were going to be cared for no matter what

Best Answer

The problem is that no one knew what the law said or what regulations the law was permitting before voting for the bill. As I recall, a few weeks ago Rep Cummings, a big supporter of the bill admitted that he had yet to have read the entire law he voted for.

Best Answer

While I am all for affordable health care this thing was shoved down our throats way to freaking fast ... I was sorely disappointed this time last year when Roberts of all people and the Supreme Court upheld this bill

Best Answer

Unfortunately, Congress and the President lied to us by saying that the ACA was not a tax. Its interesting that the only argument that the Administration could make to justify the ACA was that it was a TAX and that it feel under the Federal power of taxation.

Best Answer

I was never crazy about it, oldenuff2no

Best Answer

No, I honestly don't.

Best Answer