It's too bad. His Christmas music was always playing during the holidays in my house as a kid.

Best Answer

Maybe Usher will put out a Christmas album to fill the void. That's the same, right???

Best Answer

Why is a lot of famous people dying? :(

Best Answer

Because they are, afterall, just numan, so they die.

Best Answer

Anno Domini, catches up with us all eventually

Best Answer

awww that's sad

Best Answer

His voice seemed a sweet as his personality.So smooth and that voice, ah! relaxing when he sang Moon River..dreamy! Rest in peace, you did it well.

Best Answer

So sad to hear this news.<br />
I used to watch his TV series with my Mum when I was quite young and loved the shows.<br />
Only last year I bought a CD of his Greatest Hits and they are all great.He had a wonderful voice,silky, like the moonlight on water.<br />
He will be remembered through the wonderful songs he has given us.

Best Answer

Mainly I remember him from watching his TV show when I was in my teens (I think it was in my teens). Didn't the show co-star cookie bear?

Best Answer

I remember his music when I was small. He had pretty eyes, too. Very sad.

Best Answer

grew up listening to his christmas album.....probably had a good life

Best Answer

I watched his show when I was a kid. Sad day.

Best Answer

Very sad:( RIP Andy Williams.

Best Answer

His song was used in one of my fave movie scenes of all time-Breakfast At Tiffany's, so for that thank you Mr Williams.

Best Answer

I liked his music, I have to confess buying an album of his when I was a teenager and being much-derided by my peers for doing so

Best Answer

Are you kidding? He's dead too? Jesus people are dropping like flies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Hmm, can you please the expain that to the flies in here? They do not seem to have grasped that concept.

Best Answer

Best Answer

sad day

Best Answer

I couldn't believe it..I will always remember his love story .

Best Answer

Sad day, Christmas was always great with Andy William not matter how bad it really was.

Best Answer