they're nice it must be admitted.<br />
but they don't fit her face very well in my opinion. especially as she gets older......

Best Answer

...along with her eyes, come within a hare's breath away from appearing mutant.

Best Answer

she has lips that i would gently kiss and nibble on all day..yummy!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

I feel the same way about her that I feel about the OTHER Octo-Mom. Bored, disgusted, and I think her lips are over the top.

Best Answer

Nah, she didn't birth all those children. Its very different. I don't doubt her adopted kids will have trust funds and all that kind of stuff. Its a noble thing those two do.

Best Answer

Well, as they say, everyone has a right to their own opinion. I happen to believe that if helping kids was her goal she might give money to their birth parents so that the kids could have a happy life with their own families. There are lots and lots of people who help those less fortunate, and somehow they manage to do so without making a complete spectacle of themselves. I don't see much difference between the two Octo-Moms. They are both mental, they both crave attention to a degree that is alarming, and they both bore me.

Best Answer

dooiiiinngggg

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I'd do her

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Yuk. Lips too enormous, body too skinny. Put on 5kg's Angelina & smile a little.

Best Answer

I wonder...after spending all that time with the starving and destitute in refugee camps for Unesco, maybe food just sticks in her craw.

Best Answer

Come to think of it...Audrey Hepburn did a lot of work for Unesco her entire life, and she had that exact same starving look about her.

Best Answer

Hahahaha. Maybe it's all the cocaine she takes to cope with so many kids?

Best Answer

True! Don't these way too skinny celebs realise how ageing it looks?

Best Answer

which ones?

Best Answer

hehe :P

Best Answer

Whatever..I could totally get passed that set of lips...Mmmmm

Best Answer

ick

Best Answer