This is going to be long!I had this guy-friend some time back and I opened up to him as a friend.But after he started dating this girl whose very insecure he's turn into this horrible person-He's like her slave! n I have had disagreements with his gf, so I stopped communicating with them. After which once he tried to hurt me(physically) just to amuse his gf.N I had to scream at him to make him stop. After which I have no sympathy left for either of them. But recently there had been events which made it necessary for me to talk to his gf- which ended in huge drama.Then today, there was something that I did (I shouted at a colleague for letting him use something that was to be used by us, b4 we finished our work), later some of his glass stuff broke when I was standing next to it (I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT) n now I know he's throwing chalks at me and flinging his backpack at me with the intention of throwing it at me! I am not looking for amends but really this getting out of hand!HELP
saiforever saiforever 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

Do you all work together? Hey if he hits you call the police, if it happens at work even better, he maybe fired. Hope you find some way out soon.

Best Answer

We go to uni together. Thanks, I really can't understand what happened but I do know that am not taking his cra*.

Best Answer

Document what is happening, there are rules and laws, no matter how much she gets off on him abusing you.

Best Answer

Yes, I shall document everything.

Best Answer

run away

Best Answer

I am not the type to run.

Best Answer

STAY OUT OF IT!

Best Answer

How??? He's getting all physical! and its unlikely he'll stop because his gf seems to be ok with it!

Best Answer