AquarianMime AquarianMime 56-60, M 7 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Health

Lots of people have NDE's. EP is in a very coarse mood this morning. I don't think it matters how others would explain one's own personal experiences. We weren't there.

Best Answer

A publicity stunt and generally a load of bull.

Best Answer

Wow, a room full of cynics! "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I can't be the only one!" I believe her.

Best Answer

Skeptic, not cynic.

Best Answer

I'm skeptic for a good reason. People do a whole lot more to get attention than just talking rubbish, so unless she's got some serious proof, rubbish is all it is.

Best Answer

It's all bullshit.

Best Answer

She didn't actually die.

Best Answer

Her body organs had begun shutting down and for all purposes her immediate recovery would be utterly remarkable.

Best Answer

Doesn't sound like death to me.

Best Answer

But she didn't DIE. I have an online friend like this, who claimed for years she "died and came back" but she wasn't ever dead. Someone just mistakenly called it too soon but if she recovered, she was never dead. Dead people can't come back to life. That's why they're dead.

Best Answer

It was the insidious alien anal probe mind control x-pear-e-ments!

Best Answer

Where was this, who verified it and how long was she actually dead.? Ive not seen it mentioned in any recent scientific discovery reports.

Best Answer

Search youtube, and you will find many videos of Anita talking about her experience. I would love to see the medical evidence. Wayne Dyer claims all this has been medically verified.

Best Answer

So no real evidence so far.? I will be fascinated to look but i suspect its words and non-sciency.

Best Answer

Well Wayne Dyer is kind of a fan of the woo himself so that's not surprising. Don't get me wrong, she did have an amazing recovery if she really had cancer, but if my House, MD education has taught me anything, it's that doctors, even the best doctors, can make huge mistakes in diagnoses. I don't think she ever claimed to die though anyway. She had an NDE, which is near-death, not dead.

Best Answer

Thanks Cyn. Ive seen amazing recovery and studied the life of us to know how amazing it can be. ND is a lot further from D. lol. I know matey, been there.

Best Answer

Lies

Best Answer

An elaborate ruse involving multiple people and someone (Anita) who seems remarkably honest and real?

Best Answer