Are there any other kind?

Best Answer

It would be cool if it was legal to slap them upside the head. At the very least I would feel better.

Best Answer

OMG TAKE A PIC OF ME WITH THIS MANNEQUIN. (poses) posts picture to facebook "Dis is mi boyfriend isn't he so hawt?"

Best Answer

Earmuffs.

Best Answer

i was one of those and i have three of those. although mine are older now and don't do it quite so much. when i hear another teen doing it i have to remind myself i was once young and they are just having fun. then i just laugh. and remember. lol

Best Answer

it can be a pretty normal thing when teens act like that I say laugh about it and let it go, not worth getting upset over we are all young and dumb once...

Best Answer

Ugh. I hate that. I'm glad I was never that inconsiderate.

Best Answer

I've got one of those. She has bipolar on top of being a teenager. I always hated them myself but I've learned out of necessity not to judge....everyone has a story. Learn compassion and ignore them. I've also learned not to be very judgemebtal about anyone...u never know what's going on in their lives and u may not want to be in their shoes. I like to laugh a lot but this question really hit home. Yes, I'm embarrassed when she does what she does, but she's my child and I love her for her uniqueness.

Best Answer

guess who is walking home

Best Answer

If they're cute girls, I might let it slide, if they aren't, I might speak up. LOL

Best Answer

They'll grow out of it. NO not my child, I have to remind her I am right next to her she doesn't need to shout. Hormone thing.

Best Answer