PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 19 Answers Apr 26, 2012

No. We do see idiots texting every day placing their lives and the lives of others in harm's way.

Best Answer

I have a mobile computer and sometimes type then. I also text but I usually limit that to when I'm at a stop. It's illegal to even use a phone for voice or txt for good reason.

Best Answer

Rarely. I don't text much, period.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

No. I drive bad enough as it is.

Best Answer

i can barely pick up my phone, ( not answer just pick it up in my hands ) when am driving...

Best Answer

Absolutely not and rarely ever use the cell even though my vehicle has the link-thing. I have even put down my window and reminded people at stop lights that in my state, texting while driving is illegal. I have told to go to hell more than once.

Best Answer

Hell no.

Best Answer

nope... not at all.. but not because i might kill someone... it's because I have too much anxiety to drive?!!

Best Answer

No texting but i do take pics in car

Best Answer

Absolutely not...I am just not that damned coordinated!

Best Answer

I can barely text when I walk..

Best Answer

I never text, period !!

Best Answer

Yes...but I don't have to use my hands...I use the voice text. And only when I really feel I need to.

Best Answer

No.

I hardly ever text at any other time either. Overall, I've probably sent about ten texts in my life.

Best Answer