JakeyPoosaurus JakeyPoosaurus 18-21, M 10 Answers Mar 13, 2012

I like what I've heard by him. :)

Best Answer

I LOVE Leonard Cohen. Such an amazing songwriter... his lyrics are so good.

Best Answer

I am seriously the only one in the south who even knows who he is. It saddens me. I tried introducing him to my friends but they think I'm just a metalhead and didn't listen to my softer music. Their loss lol

Best Answer

Well you should make it up to Montreal some summer to experience his home and hang out in a city were like 99% of the people know who he is.

Best Answer

<i>Everybody Knows</i> Leonard Cohen.

Best Answer

Ok that song just came on my itunes. You a wizard or somethin?

Best Answer

I love his morose voice :)

Best Answer

Even at 76 I think the man has a panty-droppin voice

Best Answer

I concur completely.

Best Answer

I love Leonard from the early acoustic days to his recent work. The man is one of the most profound song writers I've ever heard of.

Best Answer

I love Leonard Cohen! Love his magic through voice and lyrics.

Best Answer

Love the song Hallelujah. I also love Bon Jovi's cover of that song.

Best Answer

i heard a tale about his nextdoor neighbour...the guy was from overseas and had never heard of him...cohen saw him playing guitar on the back porch, so he brought over his own guitar and jammed with him....it got to be a regular thing with them...he tells his friends about his new neighbour: nice guy, cohen, can't sing too good, but he sure writes some nice songs

Best Answer

you should check out his son, Adam. has a few nice tunes of his own

Best Answer

I saw him live in Nov 2010 at Sydney Acer Arena...sssssssooooooooooo good!.

Best Answer

You lucky.. If he comes round where I'm at hell or high water won't keep me away

Best Answer

Yeah. I feel priveleged to have seen him, he may not come around these parts again.

Best Answer