IAmTrevorBrentMAXX IAmTrevorBrentMAXX 18-21, F 235 Answers Jan 17, 2011

I don't believe in sin.<br />
I will not justify any act to some imaginary spirit being who is imbued by its creators with prejudices and misinformation from a stone age perspective.<br />
There is no sin, there is right and wrong as seen from the effect the action has upon society and the world.<br />
Nazism is wrong, genocide is wrong, charity is good, benevolence is good, sucking a **** is neither

Best Answer

May God have mercy on your soul.

Best Answer

sounds like you need mercy far more than most

Best Answer

No being gay isn't sin, but priests abusing children is.

Best Answer

Why is it that homosexuality relating to religion being the topic of discussion yet ********** in religious institutions is what comes to your mind? Where's the link?

Best Answer

wtf? sin is a bs made up word for all them self righteous frustrated asssssholes to have a job

Best Answer

Well humans have morals whether they are religious or not and I think what they mean by sin is just anything immoral.

Best Answer

WHAT JOBS?? O.o did you think your reply through

Best Answer

change "them" to those...
and you've earned an A+ Grade! :)

Best Answer

No. And I always answer honestly.

Best Answer

Yes it is

Best Answer

how's it a sin?there's thing's we like and thing's we don't is my view.but my view don't suit all and i don't expect anyone to change anything cause i see stuff differently.thats the beauty of differentness.i can't ever expect any one to change their life to suit me!blessings

Best Answer

If GOD said not to paint turtle shells or put guacamole on ice cream then people would suddenly be "born with" undeniable urges to do those very things and giant cliques and genres of people would arise around those activities. And all those people would be bad and worthy of death. GOD IS wiser than us and far more patient and benign than we can imagine and we need to stop being arrogant and trust HIM and obey HIM. This might sound strange but women were made to receive penis and masculine sexuality, not other men. And I do not care what bored simians may do, just because you find two bored filthy animals licking each others genitals, it neither means that they themselves are "homosexual" nor does it mean that we should make imitating them a valid option. And for the record even these so called "homosexual" monkeys were sitting around eating feces and humping everything including each other, if a receptive female appeared on the scene, those two apes would rip each other apart to get a chance to mate with her and totally forget all the absent minded hedonism they had previously been engaged in. Homosexuality only truly exists in humanity and that is because demons put inverting impulses into us to destroy us because they are insane with evil and with the knowledge of their own damnation and they hate GOD and all that is made in HIS image and so wish to pervert us. Wake up people, we are in spiritual war and these things all have spiritual implecations. When two men lust for each other and try to fertilize each others colons, it is like making planets collide and the world reaches closer to the brink of Armageddon, it IS a big deal and we need to trust in GOD since our view is not only tiny it is also often very truncated by our own self delusion.

Best Answer

Animals can be gay does that make them sinners? pretty sure no one taught my mates dog to be gay but low and behold he only has sex with male dogs this happened naturally or (if your a believer) it was gods will so shrimpdick are you saying your god can sin or purposely creates sinners surely that can't be right... and if god is all powerfull (meaning he controlls everything) how could he possibly be angry at something he made happen... and if he didn't make it happen then it's possible to defeat or go against the power of god? (doesn't sound right either does it?) Cuz if your gonna blame the devil your pretty much saying that the devil can pop in and screw with gods plans whenever he wants which would make god pretty lame and his plans incredibly fragile not all powerful. YOUR VERSION OF GOD; ''I'm so angry that this person turned out gay even though I knew it was going to happen and I made it happen why didn't I send him to hell in the first place!!! To sum things up if you believe in god and think it's a sin then your a moronic hypocrite ... Very well put luce btw...

Best Answer

atemisk, as I said, what two filthy animals do when they are bored does not set the tone for what is good or decent for human beings to do. Two "gay" dogs will immediately stop cornholing each other and fight to the death over one available ovulating female dog. You are just using absurd explanations to justify what you know to be wrong. And the insults, well that is the brand of the willfully ignorant, when logic fails, insult.

Best Answer

My Lord, you need therapy.

Best Answer

I hope your gay, ill sleep happier knowing your not reproducing

Best Answer

(KJV) Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
(KJV) Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
(KJV) Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
(KJV) Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
(KJV) Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
(KJV) Romans 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
(KJV) Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
(KJV) Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
(KJV) Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
(KJV) Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
(KJV) Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
(KJV) Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
(KJV) Romans 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
(KJV) Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
(KJV) Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Best Answer

Amen!!!!

Best Answer

The Bible says it is a sin., an abomination to God. He created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Best Answer

you mean "god" would be abominated? that he would'nt be able to cope with all the diversity "he" created?the bible has been twisted used and abused by all kind's of bigots over the years and it has always been a tool of social control'jesus christ incorporated.faith not wanting to know what the truth is or the reality that religeon is mindless,irrational,intolerant,hostile,contemptuous of women and no protector of children.i say get rid of the religeous and bring back tollerance and compassion

Best Answer

Where? In the same section where it says not to cut your hair?

Best Answer

I am gay and I don't think God loves me any less. He created diversity for a reason. I pray every night to the same God that you pray to. I pray for my family, my gf and my friends. He looks over me and them just the same as he looks over you. He is not a judging God, but a God of mercy and peace.

Best Answer

The bible says none of that anywhere moron.

Best Answer

lt is obvious that neither you, nor they, know what the Bible says about those things. If you choose to, you can twist anything to your sinful way of thinking.

Best Answer

You need an English lesson, please sit at the back while the adults discuss this

Best Answer

Oh that sad old chestnut again. Try to be original.

Best Answer

Yes, homosexuality is a sin. Its God's standard, and to him it is an abomination. However, that does not mean we should hate those that are homosexual. Jesus died on the cross for all mankind, regardless of what kind they have committed. If you wanted to prove Christianity to be false, all you would need to do is prove that the resurrection never happened. But if that were even possible then it would have happened 2000 years ago when the early church began their ministry.<br />
And before you say "well I don't care what you believe" or anything like that, realize that God is not running for the office of God. He is God whether you agree or not. He would be God even if I didn't believe.

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

I love God but despise the churches. They have committed so many vile crimes such as inquisitions, sexual abuse scandals, crusades, witch trials etc and gotten away with them and not an appology from any of them Catholic or Protestant. You are lucky that you were born straight and not born gay like me. You would have had an easy life comparred to me. You know when I was 14yo I was contemplating suicide ( just great at the young age of 14 ) because I knew I was gay and that God hated me. I thought well I did not choose this, Im going to hell and I thought there was no other option. By the time I was 18 I was kicked out of home and shunned by all the Church. Pretty hard to deal with all that at 18. To this day my parents still wont even speak to me. Good religious people. Now I have nothing to do with the churches, any of them because they still teach hate and death.

Best Answer

but God created each and everyone of us. Even people that are homosexual. He created everyone in his image. Gave us our thoughts. So God is a pansexual who created us with different sexualities. He created us so why would hate any sexuality that's not straight. I was told that God loves us despite our faults. I don't know if God is a boy or a girl. He could possibly be a hermaphrodite. We are all created in his image right? So why would any sexuality that isn't straight be wrong?

Best Answer

No, God is not a "pansexual," and God is always referred to as "him," not she or it. God designed sex to be between men and women, not two men/two women. Anything outside of that is an abomination to him and he rejects it. You will not find anything contrary to that in the Bible, not even in the New Testament. Yes, we are created in the image of God, but we have fallen from that image through sin, and now without Christ we can never hope to be restored to that image. But no, God does not give us our day to day thoughts. He does lead those who are his children, but he doesn't lead everyone. In fact, if you're not his child through faith in Jesus Christ, and according to the Bible you're at war with God. But God doesn't want that. He wants the world to come to know Jesus Christ as savior, but at the same time he knows the message will be rejected by some. Bottom line is that it's wrong because it's contrary to the way God designed it, and as the only one whose opinions matter in the end is God, it would be foolish to argue against it.

Best Answer

You know what ****** me off is **** like this. I know that everyone is titled to their own opinion but when someone goes around talking **** about gay people its rediculous, i mean it isnt really that big of a deal .. Saying that being gay is a sin, it shouldnt be. I know that god made Adam and Eve, a perfect human couple as man and wife, man and woman but im sure that god loves everyone just as much as if they were gay. A good person who goes to church and prays for forgiveness about their sins but who is gay, will not go to hell and be damned because of a choice of being. Thats just retarted .. Everyone sins. Not everyone is going to hell .. God loves us way too much for that! I know that i go to church sometimes and i pray alout, im no religion but i deff. believe in god. I just dont think that being gay should be a sin. &lt;3

Best Answer

when you ask God to forgive you then Jesus gives you a new heart and you don't want to sin any more you want to live for God and he will help you to stop sinning God is a rewarder for those who diligently seek him

Best Answer

Best Answer

Please note that the words you have copied and pasted do not mean what you think they do. The reference here is to the fertiity cult and the worship associated with it. The final statement is the answer to the Romans passage For this cause - and what was that casue? Being gay? NO - for the worship of the created rather than the creator. A fith grade understanding of the Bible is fine, if you are in the fith grade. There is so much more there than you are skating over here. As JB Phillips said - your god is too small.

Best Answer

AMEN!! That is the word of God!!

Best Answer

Being gay is not the sin. The sin is having sex with the same gender.

Best Answer

what gives you the right to decide what should and shouldnt be a sin? No one is born gay, its a choice. and yes A good person who goes to church and prays for forgiveness about their sins but who is gay, will go to hell for that. Many will burn in hell, only few will make it to heaven. its the sad truth of this corrupt world.

Best Answer

If you associate sin with the Bible the answer is yes.

Best Answer

I would say that the bible is the greatest sin perpetreted on man.

Best Answer

All I feel is pity for you.

Best Answer

This is a tough question, and the answer isn't any better. Jesus Christ indicates that the sin is not in the 'act' of the sin, but in the 'heart' of the sin. A gay person is a troubled soul, but not a despicable one. God has His rules, and He has His reasons. It's an issue between God and the person evaluating the situation. A saying I have learned to love, for it rescued me: "Hate the sin, love the sinner."<br />
Is it so tough to say that homosexuality is a sin? Sin can easily be defined as having consequences. Are there consequences to homosexuality? Yes. To adultery? Yes. To stealing, killing? Yes and yes. If we have a challenge on our hands over consequences, we're not looking left and right before crossing a very TOUGH street to cross.<br />
I'll be getting answers when this question is responded to, so if you'd like more info, just let me know. "Where there's life, there's hope."

Best Answer

and just what are the consequences of homosexuality?..

Best Answer

Best Answer

"Sin can easily be defined as having consequences" That is one of the most ridiculous assertions I have ever read! Everything in life has consequences. Every decision leads you to a new crossroads in your life. You might make good decisions or bad decision, but that does not neccessarily make them "sin."
Say a woman decides to delay finishing school because she is pregnant. After she has the baby, she is busy and money is tight, so she puts off school again. Before she realizes it, ten years have gone by, and, as much as she loves her family, she may regret never finishing her degree. That is a consequence of her behaviour. Was her decision sinful? No. Did she have to accept the good and bad ramifications of her decision? Yes. Even the best decisions may have negative consequences.
also, "Hate the sin. Love the sinner." well, I can just as easily say "Hate the belief. Love the believer."

Best Answer

eternal damnation?

Best Answer

I do not believe the Bible condemns FEELINGS, but it does condemn certain actions, including engaging in homosexual sex.

Best Answer

(KJV) Matthew 5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
(KJV) Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
(KJV) Matthew 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
(KJV) Matthew 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Best Answer

AMEN! that is what the holy bible says and that is the true word of God!!

Best Answer

Absolutely engaging in homosexual sex is sinful.

Best Answer

HELLLLLLLLLLLL NOPE :)

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

NO! Just like being male, female, heterosexual, isn't It never been about who we are. The confusion comes with what we do. If YOU are (spitiually) convicted thatyour form of sexual interraction as sinful - so it is. But it is ONLY between you and God, and if the laws of your country make it illegal, God says to obey them, but try to bring the truth to those that haven't heard. So, NONONONOO! X@

Best Answer

No. Sin is a concept invented by the ancient Babylonians to explain why bad things like floods, droughts, famines and plagues happened.<br />
If you accepted (as many ancient people did) the idea that gods or a god existed and that such entities were keen to look after the best interested of people - then you needed to fabricate an explanation as to why bad things happen. The Babylonians thought that bad things were a punishment from the gods BUT they were astute enough to realise that these punishments seems a little indiscriminate. They therefore thought that punishments were directed against a community as a whole because of the "sinful" behaviour of a number of individuals within the community (not necessarily everyone, or even the majority).<br />
Christianity and other religions have since tried to modify this concept & refine it. But ultimately it is no more than a primative attempt to explain "why **** happens".<br />
Sin, in such religions as Chrisitanity, consists of basic moral codes that make good sense for the running of an ordered society - e.g. don't steel/lie/kill each other etc. But also contained various customs of behaviour that provided the society concerned with a group identity - e.g. don't eat pork, don't be homosexual, don't worship other gods, only worship in a certain way etc. These are no more that cultural rules and prejudices designed to reinforce a group identity, no more.

Best Answer

You Sir are a fool, take your head out of your *** and realize.

Best Answer

According to God's Word, the Bible, it is. It says that homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of God.

Best Answer

What Jesus said in Matthew 5: 17 - 19;<br />
17 "Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.<br />
18 For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.<br />
19 Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. <br />
----------<br />
Jesus is very clear, He did not remove any of the law found in the Old Testament, in fact he made it impossible not see ourselves as sinners without his saving grace. So when I or another Christian refer to Leviticus 18:22 to point out the sin of homosexuality, Jesus is in agreement with us by Matthew 5:17. Further, Jesus confirms my point about the sinfulness of teaching children to accept homosexuality as an acceptable lifestyle when he said, “Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven…”<br />
I cannot agree with those who believes that homosexuality is acceptable unto God or was given a pass by Jesus. It is a lie and a deception. I respectfully disagree with your position on the issue of homosexuality and would fight anyone who tried to expose my grandchildren to it. Try to justify homosexuality all you want. It IS a sin according to God unless you don't believe in God, then of course you're going to say it's not a sin.

Best Answer

It is a shame the laws Jesus didn't remove aren't very clear... The only thing about gay people in all that was said by you came from you not the bible So he still gets to go to heaven? Cuz according to the bible all he has to do is ask forgiveness. So really if your truly devout you should believe it's ok to be gay because asking forgiveness gets you in (though because of it you get a bad rep in heaven...) so sinners can go to heaven? What is the point of the concept of sinners then?

Best Answer

So, it's safe to assume then that you follow all of the laws proscribed in Leviticus?

Best Answer

do you even know what it is to truly ask forgiveness?

Best Answer

you obviously know nothing of the bible why are you even commenting?

Best Answer

nope do not think that

Best Answer

Yes, being gay is a sin if you believe being left-handed is a sin. I am continually amazed at the number of people who feel themselves qualified to speak for God, not that 'God' has a particularly good record for managing this planet. As Deities go he's kinda crap...........

Best Answer

And I am continually amazed at the blatant ignorance of those who do not even know God, like you! The verse you are speaking about is from Genesis 24:49, He is not speaking about left and right-handed in the way you think it is. Right-handed is in reference to those who follow God, while left-handed refers to choosing to go your own way (against God's will). So in answering you, YES, homosexuality is a sin and all those who don't believe it is are those who chose to be left-handed! Hope that clears it up for you. And please do tell how you can judge Him as crappy when you have chosen not to follow Him?

Best Answer