MikeWinther MikeWinther 41-45, M 9 Answers Oct 6, 2011

who wants a non honest answer?

Best Answer

A lot of people can't handle the truth.

Best Answer

Yeah..seriously..I like that 151rby. And you're right Tsunami, but life isn't sugar coated.

Best Answer

most people I have come across do not want an honest answer.. whether it is physical beauty.. smurt like intellectual.. pun intended... list goes on. I have found people want the sugar coating image... to be high on the horse without a horse scenario

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Hi
This is because people live in a world of self denial and it would surprise you how many do.

I honestly think a lot on here is total crap and also people ask one question to get an answer to another IE perverts pretending to be good decent people but in between the lines feeling you out to see what the chances are by asking leading questions

These people are very easily spotted.

Come at them for what they really are and they will go into instant denial

Bio

Best Answer

Cool I just got a free Minecraft gift code at freeminecraftgiftcodes{dot}net<br />
Cool I just got a free Minecraft gift code at freeminecraftgiftcodes{dot}net

Best Answer

it depends. if your talking to your wife or girlfrend and they ask you if you like there dress or hare ect ancer them as honestly as you can without herting there feelings. but if your talking to someone profeshanaly you should tell the truth even if you think there reaction will be bad.<br />
happy to help, Prof Tumm Po

Best Answer

good

Best Answer

It is good.

Best Answer

standing on two feet is good. I agree. To be able to so.. I guess.. do we lose something in the process?

Best Answer

If being honest causes you to lose, was whatever you lost really worth caring about? :)

Best Answer

I am pretty sure that honesty for everyone here has been the reason that friendships.. family have broken up and we have felt bad about it.. or do we simply become sociopaths? I personally believe in 100% honesty.. buts its a reaaallllly hard path to walk.

Best Answer

What's to fear ?

Best Answer

BALD !!!!! gay *** pose by the mama.com

Best Answer