What was the situation?
hhalo hhalo 16-17, F 5 Answers Aug 30 in Community

I have. On long trips in the car with more people than should have come, you get to know people VERY well when closed in a car for a long time. Most of it is funny, like 'who farted?' Then we have the one who must go pee at every exit, the one who drives like a maniac, and the one who won't shut up, all in one car - oh, and don't forget the baby....

Best Answer

Haha! Actually it seems like fun :D but i hope the destination is much more amusing!

Best Answer

its a problem if your passion for it withers away .

Best Answer

the latest call of duty zzz

Best Answer

No...the real thing was always better...but that depends on how open one is. Anticipation has a way of limiting the possibilities...I have learned when open without expectations, it turns out much better. Especially when baking something new for the first time. :-)

Best Answer

You're right. putting much hope into something and expecting alot ruins it in the end, even if it turns out pretty good!

Best Answer

Hummm

Best Answer

What? Lol

Best Answer

It was bad cereal ad. Cereal look good on tv but yucky in box. I boycott who company now. Me no likes them. Fake ad o.0

Best Answer

*whole company. Kellogg's

Best Answer

Boycott Tyson too. Yucky and McDonalds

Best Answer

LOL i know right? I mean look at burgers in the ads, and then look at what you're about to eat. XD

Best Answer

Lol ik!!! :)

Best Answer