Kayakker Kayakker 46-50, M 11 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

Mostly.

Best Answer

No need more drugs

Best Answer

I used to be controlled by this intense anxiety where I'd be terrified of throwing up, which would usually make me throw up. Go figure. I couldn't eat or be in public without having anxiety attacks. I hated myself and sunk to an all time low of my life. <br />
Deep in my soul I knew that I created this anxiety and the only way to conquer it was to cure it myself. In my opinion the drugs would have only helped on the surface not the root of the problem. <br />
It took lots of time, patience, breathing, and mental games I'd play with myself to ease the anxiety. I would promise myself that I would only eat until I couldn't. It's been 2 and a half years since I've thrown up. I rarely feel anxious about it anymore. Usually just in unfamiliar settings. <br />
I'm so proud of myself. I love food now.

Best Answer

thx for your honesty.. I get the throw up feeling dry reach.... I'm still on meds but helps I'm away on my own most the time... not nice if depression takes over...

Best Answer

Yeah, its called booze.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

get past the rush and learn to breathe it out...

Best Answer

Too lazy. I hate people.

Best Answer

I know a few people that 'have', but it's taken a lot of meditation and relaxation and positive thinking and talking it out. So much to the point it's tiring and makes them even more emotional. In order to overcome it's non-stop and sometimes overwhelming to those I know.

Best Answer

I believe it is something that will never go away... so we learn to live with it...
meditation tracks with hypnotic under tones has been very good for me... head phones on and chill for 30 -40mins like a power nap...

Best Answer

Nice! If I were in that position I would rather do that. I know a couple other people who take medication for it and they aren't themselves. They often say they don't feel like themselves. It's sad. I miss their genuine smiles and laughter. They're just kind of droopy eyed and in a trance.

Best Answer

Yes. Breathing helps me tremendously

Best Answer

does help if you can breath... I learnt how to use my diaphram to enable stress relief...

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

no I'll take the drugs

Best Answer

Then it wouldn't be anxiety, but just stress...........

Best Answer

lol... no it would be that your in control ... not masked by drugs...

Best Answer