Films can be from 1930 to present. They can be theater movies, TV movies including Cable, and direct to Video. They can be any language as long as you briefly describe the plot of the motion picture.
artemesia4u artemesia4u 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 14, 2010

Rain Man. Benny and Joon. A Beautiful Mind.

Best Answer

"One flew over the cuckoos nest", the nurses and doctors were the bad guys and the patients were the good guys.

Best Answer

Depends on what you mean by positive. Illnesses are not a positive. But they can affect many people who on the whole make positive contributions to society. Try "A Beautiful Mind," about a Nobel laureate named Nash.

Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly.

Best Answer

Strait-Jacket? 1960's

Best Answer

Riding the bus with my sister..with rosie odonnel it will make u laugh and cry its really touching

Best Answer

I'll cast my vote with djpanda...One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest...an incredibly funny movie.

Best Answer

Benny and Joon

I love that whole movie:)

Maybe NBK (natural born killers,) but in order for it to qualify you would need to be able to relate to the characters, Mickey and Mallory, I'd think, as the protagonists of the film.

Best Answer

The Dream Team from 1989. It's a great comedy starring Michael Keaton, Peter Boyle and Christopher Lloyd. Love it!

Best Answer

What about 'Jack' with Robin Williams.

Best Answer

This is a rarity? I would think otherwise. 99% of all action films and about 85% of all dramas feature people with various forms of masochism, sadism, obsession, narcissism, compulsion, chronic anxiety and hysteria cast as heroes or people who are worth emulating. Can you name any role that John Wayne played that wasn't borderline homicidal or narcissistic? The better challenge would be to attempt to name movies that *don't* glamorize people with mental illnesses.

Best Answer

Only one comes to mind Rainman

Best Answer