Freshman in college? Well, if so then don't worry; everyone is nervous about their first year of college, especially if you are moving into the dorms. But all freshman are in the same boat. Everyone wants to make friends and not be alone, so I'm sure you will have a bunch in no time. Be yourself, but be responsible. Get your homework done early, that way you can go out with your friends and not have to worry. Get involved in the school by joining a club or sport. Don't be scared to talk to your professors, they are there to help you and aren't that scary. You'll be fine.

Best Answer

Go to class and don't fall behind. I thought college was easier than high school.

Best Answer

Join groups! That is where you meet all your friends. Pssh, even take part in Physical Education (I think you have to take that) I met a lot of friends there.

Best Answer