Queen Elizabeth smoked pot to relieve her pains........

Best Answer

I wonder who with.......

Best Answer

I think that was Queen Victoria ... don't think Liz is that kind of girl!

Best Answer

sex...

Best Answer

it's true!

Best Answer

120%

Best Answer

very true

Best Answer

Having an ****** totally works!! Google it if you don't believe it!! :)

Best Answer

godiva

Best Answer

heating pad

Best Answer

This is what I do. Also drink cranberry juice and eat bananas for potassium.

Best Answer

dunno if you consider iron supplements to be medicine... but if your iron is at all low, it can help a lot.

Best Answer

Agree with Sierra (as usual!) an ****** really helps cramps.. I used to have really bad pain and my doctor told me it would likely improve when I was in my mid twenties or after I had a kid. It did indeed improve a lot in my 20's. So...lots of ******* in the meantime!

Best Answer

Go work out!

Best Answer
Best Answer

take a few fresh mint leaves and boil in a cup of water. When water remains half. Drink it warm. Do this continuously 7 days before periods.

Best Answer

When I was first married my wife had dreadful period pains that would render her 'hors de combat' for sometimes 2 days. <br />
Nothing really helped until she had our first son, then all was cured. Its a drastic remedy, but proven to work.

Best Answer

me too 😕

Best Answer

Just tell her to take some Panadol and sit down with a hot water bottle and relax or take a light walk around the place but don't go to hard with the walking. Hope this helps 👍

Best Answer

but I've heard sitting wth hot bottle during pain affect in future during the time of delivery is it so?

Best Answer