flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 4 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Hobbies

do they still make them? no but about 8 months ago i met these white dudes in brooklyn from detroit. they had gummy worms but i found out it was acid. last time i tried acid was twice in 76 and in 77 at the zepplin concert.

Best Answer

Just say no, dude.

Best Answer

I didnt know that ludes were still around. I havent seen them in decades.<br />
By 1984, quaaludes had virtually disappeared from the market place:<br />
Gene Haislip, the DEA's number three man at the time, was the idea man behind shutting down Quaaludes. He came up with the solution to go after Quaaludes at their source: the chemical manufacturers of methaqualone powder in West Germany, Austria, Hungary, and China. Haislip traveled around the world, convincing the government of every country with a factory that made the chemical to shut down its trade. "Well, it took some time, but in the end, the Colombians could no longer get their drug powder," Haislip tells FRONTLINE. "They didn't know what to do. They gave it up. We eliminated the problem. We beat them." <br />
You can read the full story here<br />
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/faqs/quaaludes.html

Best Answer

Very informative.

Best Answer

I dont use drugs anymore, but Quaaludes were "Da Balls" The only time I was every French kissed by a man, he was high on Quaaludes! He was a friend and into kissing, but I never expected his tongue in my mouth - shocking!

Best Answer

what's a lude?....just teasing

Best Answer

if there is- there brains cells are probably mush by now

Best Answer