When I was about 3 years old I lived on a 350 acre farm. There was an old house that was falling apart on it. One day I was walking around and I noticed a black crow stuck in the house, throwing itself onto one of the windows, going into distress. I went inside and extended my hand to it.. I walked all the way back to my home with this crow sitting on my hand willingly, tilting it's head and such. It stayed until my mother came outside to see it, then it flew away. It's like it stayed to thank me. It's one of my favorite memories..
Jadee772 Jadee772 18-21, F 4 Answers Feb 9 in Doing Good

That is an awesome memory to have.

Best Answer

It amazes me still to this day. I'm sure my boyfriend has heard the story a billion times. lol

Best Answer

The first time I went on safari..... The driver pulled up about 40ft away from a Rhino....She had a baby who came out from behind her to see what was going on. The mom came very close to us making sure the baby was safe, and I got the best sunset/silhouette shot of her.<br />
There is also a humming bird outside that comes when I whistle and hangs around my face for a bit and will sit on my finger while feeding.

Best Answer

Awhh too cute! And I love hummingbirds! :D lucky.

Best Answer

that's awesome!

Best Answer

It really was! I wish i could do it again.

Best Answer

A group of wild grizzlies coming down the mountain! So close o_o i kinda froze in place while everyone ran for their lives haha

Best Answer

i'd pass out! panic attack. lol

Best Answer

Haha i had a small panic attack XD seeing them in person and so ******* close it was amazing and scary! X)

Best Answer

lol I'd seriously pass out. I watch videos of baby bears on youtube and i catch myself saying "Awhhh. I want a pet bear!" ..Then i think about it... and realize that would be a death wish.. lol

Best Answer

Haha oh yeah it would be X) i say the same thing!

Best Answer