If you still want to know what the mail said you can send it to me my dear, will translate it for you.<br />
Ps. I missed you so much, it is been a VERY LONG time! But I remember you when I listen to some songs ;)

Best Answer

LIGHTS, RIGHT? ;) I miss you too!! I got a friend to translate it for me. The message was very...strange O_o

Best Answer

YES lights ;D Why you are not coming on here as much as before? I really miss seeing you on here :( I hope I will see you more :(
As for the mail, I wonder what it was LOL! O.o

Best Answer

haha I will forward it to you if you'd like. Hey I created this page on facebook dedicated to celebrating awesome women around the world. I've mentioned a bunch of Arab women on their (including Shadia Mansour). If you're interested in checking it out, here's the link: http://on.fb.me/11U6Ep1 please share it with your friends too and I will definitely make you an admin if you're interested :)

Best Answer

I'm Online

Best Answer