i am in chasity, wear only panties, garters, ive slimed down and wear womens jeans..got a tramp stamp. she loves it. she will look at guys and tell them i suck **** at bars..i am cuckoldex. we took it a step further last year when i started taking hormones. my **** is literally 2inches hard..i lost bout 3inches. this is cause of me asking her to treat me like a woman after 6m of dating. i am still in training. if yr going to do it..go all the way. we have double teamed a few guys. she is attractive..so has no prob gettingthem to do it. iwe are basically girlfriends..

Best Answer

what did she have you take in the way of pills

Best Answer

Just curious Smallwhiteboi.. if your training has gone farther since you've posted this. Has there been other development concerning the hormones? I would assume they've changed your mind, emotions and desires. Are you living full time en femme now? I've known other couples who eventually become girlfriends.... are you happy now you've done all this? I'd love to hear more.. feel free to mail me also if you wish.

Best Answer

yes my wife,<br />
i am on hormones, in chastity, 24/7 submission

Best Answer

Alba6 Can you tell us more about how that came to happen? How have you developed from being on hormones? Anything new since you're last posting? I'd love to hear more girl.

Best Answer

do u enjoy ur role in her life. and how crazy does the chastity make u. i cant keep off my **** but can only get myself off by fantasizing about being dressed up and taken to a party and passed around to please any one that wants it.

Best Answer

Originally, I was forced into a feminine role by a BDSM mistress who collared me, chained me to an overhead hook, shaved my balls and then dressed me up from foundations to party dress, made my face over, selected a wig and trained me to walk in heels. That was more than 10 years ago and she unlocked the girl within me! I remain fascinated by wearing lingerie - and I even wear a bra and panties under my male clothes to this day! I remain shaved down there and I have come to just love my more feminine side!

Best Answer

Donnasue may I ask if you live full-time en femme? Have you been reshaped in any way? I'd love to hear more from you as well as others who may be feminized.

Best Answer

No, I am retired and my wife works M-F. All day, I get to put on a bra and panties under my otherwise male clothes. I go shopping, to restaurants, etc and in 8-9 years, nobody has ever noticed nor have i otherwise been "caught"! I have dressed fully en femme a few times, but I don't really enjoy that as much as underdressing. I just love the feminine feeling I get from lingerie and there's nothing better than going into a ladies store and getting a bra fitting. The SA's there are always so nice to me and discussing lingerie with them is really fun!

Best Answer

There are listings of BDSM Mistresses at www.maxfisch.com. Just go there and look for one in your area who shows "Forced Fem" as one of her specialties. It seems a little spooky when you first give over control to a powerful woman, but I have come to thoroughly enjoy it. After going to pro dommes for many years, I've been able to find a local amateur BDSM group and then attended one of their
munches and since have located a local amateur mistress that I really enjoy playing with.

Best Answer

Id love to know also, hugs, john

Best Answer

I was feminized on a fairly regular basis, make up wig, completly shaved, and dressed like a prostitute short skirt pantyhose high heels long sleeve pink shirt with the words sissy **** printed across my chest in permant ink, pretty pink lace bra and panty set, dog collar with sissy **** cumdumpster wrote across the front of my neck. And she brought some of our friends in slowly, telling them i want to watch her get ******, they thought that was funny and told me what a ***** i was

Best Answer

Nikki....

Can I ask, was it your Mistress that feminized you? It sounds as if she did some things that were permanent. Did she ever have the intent to feminize you full time? Are you still with her? How did things progress? I think we'd love to hear more.. if you'd be willing to share.

Best Answer

Yes i love to tell about the things we did together. Yes it was my wife who became my mistress after telling her i was very submissive and like to play with my "*****", she was put off a day or two but we talked about it deeply and i told her everything i ever wanted. She made alot of my fantasies come true. Nothing physically pemanant. But mentally the last couple years i was cuckolded, let her have any man she wanted as long she had me watch. I cleaned them both up after they were done, then she jerked my **** while forcin me up and down on the ***** strapped to a chair. She kept askin if it felt good, i moaned uncontrollably, while trying to tell her how good it felt. Then he put his **** on my lips and told me suck his **** like the sissy ****** i was. I was bouncing on the ***** pretending its real and the **** in my mouth was in and out fast, with all the stimulation i couldnt help but tense up and blow into the panties i wore daily. She kept me impaled on the ***** and pulled my panties off laughing at the huge load the last month has built up. She folds it so all the *** is in one corner and she put it to my lips and ordered me to open, as soon as my lips parted she forced my panties into my mouth. Makin me swallow my own load having to suck it out of the material. He ***** her one more time but makes me lick hiss *** while he ***** my wife hard, and deep when he is ready to *** he tells me to open wide and i beg him to *** for me. He shoots on my cheek and across my nose before i swallow his head so he can finish shooting down my throat.

Best Answer

I had it done in college by our Fraternity's Sister Court, it red parked a childhood interest in cross dressing that I still do today (when I can)

Best Answer

Kat...

May I ask what you had done in your Fraternity's Sister court? How far did they feminize you and what, if anything, happened? Curious how much you cross dress today, what in? and if you ever go out en femme? I think it's all so wonderful. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Best Answer