barbie22 barbie22 18-21, F 15 Answers Mar 16, 2010

if they do, they have pica

Best Answer

errr...ya know ..i like people like you..you make me feel like i am less whacked then i thought i was

Best Answer

I use to be addicted to Johnson & Johnson Baby powder with Cornstarch. I would eat it by the bottle full. Whenever I would go into stores, I would always stop on the powder isle and sniff it. It would make my mouth water. I still crave it, but I don't give in.

Best Answer

i do. cant get enough ofthe stuff

Best Answer

It's a sign of low iron when you have cravings for powder or cornstarch textures. I'm anemic and that's always how I know when my iron level is getting low. Oh and when you feel the need to chew ice.

Best Answer

that doesnt seem safe! how did you even come up with the idea to eat that?

Best Answer

The first thing I thought when I saw this was pica, like sunsetlost's post. But then I totally LOL'd @ typoquene's post! haha good one

Best Answer

I knew a kid in 4th grade that ate paste.

Best Answer

Yeak..

Best Answer

Talc has minute fibers that, when disturbed in the slightest, puffs into the air and directly into your lungs....it acts like asbestos on them. Please, if you are so compelled, substitute confectioners sugar sifted with corn starch.

Best Answer

haha! i did until I was 11. along with toilet paper, chalk, and sand....i was a weird child

Best Answer

ummm...NO.

Best Answer

ewwww. can't be healthy!

Best Answer