tell me about your social life.. work/college life..&& personal relationships ..pleaseee feeling super alone && lost
beautifuldisasterxLeeann beautifuldisasterxLeeann 18-21, F 19 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Community

You are not alone Leeann. My social life is on the border between alive and dead (sometimes I can party all night long then go for days without wanting to see another human being). At work I am either the most cheerful worker in the world or the most difficult person to work with. College grades shoot up and down like ping pong balls. As for my personal life...well its a series joys and tragedies. What about your's?

Best Answer

I am. Also bipolar ii

Best Answer

being bi polar is like a piece to the bpd puzzle just like bdd

Best Answer

When my BPD is not flaring up, as I like to call it, I still feel mania and/or depression with no BPD symptoms otherwise. I like to think they are desperate in that respect.

Best Answer

I totally get you hun

Best Answer

I dated an MPD once.

Best Answer

i hope you can talk about it.. maybe in private if your comfortable i dont veer off topic

Best Answer

I suspect many on this site have something..

Best Answer

im not but my sister has schizophrenia

Best Answer

I am the archetype of a borderline with all 9 of the defining symptoms including multiple suicide attempts, a history of sexual abuse as a child and continuing self harm by cutting. You can ask me anything.

Best Answer

hello. I am a "recovering" BPD after many years of struggle, abuse, disasters. With effort and pain I came to some sort of at least "external" stability but inside, the beast, is only asleep. In the past few days, it is waking up again. One man, a complicated one, danger on the way. Fear that everything will collapse. That my frail fortress of respectability will crumble. I am not sleeping, not eating, not anything. I am in root of obsession that I didn't feel in years. Feel like drinking, feel like burning, feel like screaming. Feel like taking out all the stuff and getting this man in my claws. <br />
I know it is wrong. Danger signs everywhere. I have a family and there are several other complications that would make this adventure a total folly. Basically it has all the ingredients to inflame my imagination and have the beast rumbling inside for fresh blood.

Best Answer

My ex-girlfriend is borderline. She is always so depressed and manipulative. But she also has a good heart and is a big dreamer and very funny. She is her own worst enemy - always derailing friendships and jobs. It was a hard breakup. I miss her a lot, but she lied to me about something big and I can't trust her anymore. She lied a lot about little things too and had weird angry outbursts at me that came out of nowhere. She got so angry at me because I told her she was lying. It is very sad for me because she won't talk to me now. Fortunately, she has a big family - I hope they recognize her need for help.

Best Answer

@cameron23d contact me on twitter or check out my blog myborderlineandme.blogspot.co.uk I know what you are going through

Best Answer

I have some friends right now, I met them through making a Quidditch team at my school. But I feel really alone from them when I realize I can't talk to them about my issues. I don't like putting my burdens on others so I just end up isolating myself and then when I reach out it feels empty and like no ones theres.<br />
I'm currently in a relationship and its so difficult. He has schizophrenia, and I thought this would make him more understanding to my dissociation and struggles but he's becoming more and more distant as I'm sinking down into a hole. <br />
I had a suicidal episode exactly one year a week from now, because I wasn't sleeping and I started hearing things and I was walking around campus for two days. <br />
It's really hard getting through it, when there's really no one to talk to. But its so hard with BPD because sometimes you want to talk forever, but sometimes I don't even want to be near anyone. <br />
Add that to the constant up and down of the day, its so tiring. <br />
But I'm just focusing on how to graduate and getting through it.

Best Answer

Okay my sister has it. And my best friend.

Best Answer

I have been in and out of psychiatric care for most of my life and have a huge family history of mental illness in my family. Recently after 6 months of being improperly medically treated for about 6 months by a psychiatrist I made a very serious attempt on my life and wound up in an inpatient facility where I was diagnosed with bpd. Its a pretty scary realization for me but it also seems to answer alot of questions that every other diagnosis left open. I would love to talk more and share experiences, I have been doing alot of reading lately but since I have only known for a short while I'm sure it would be beneficial to hear swap stories with others.

Best Answer

you certainly are not alone. my symptoms are raging out of control right now

Best Answer

Oh, it's madness. I been manipulative and devious to other people both real and internet hates me.<br />
But i also learn that Bpd patient like us are especially creative and genius at their own craft, so don't mind other people. Because if we do we'll hurt them, and when we hurt them, we hurt ourselves right and become EMO for week.<br />
This mind keep telling us that it hate us. right? <br />
For everything we done?<br />
Actually we don't have enemy and long term Friends are really hard to get. Still there are costumers piling up on my doorstep every morning so it wasn't so bad,<br />
i know that BPD crave attention which end up hurting us in the end so if you feel lonely.. well, you're not alone, there are a bunch of us BPD. <br />
We understand each other perfectly, so don't you feel lonely.<br />
Unlike those freaking bastards who called themselves 'normal people', we're perfectly normal on our own term & state of mind so don't mind them up. Keep everything on professional levels and you'll be alright.<br />
If you want to have a girlfriend, better take one that understand psychology or fellow BPD. In my case however, my bpd is inheritance from my mother, so don't be surprise if our legacy follow suits.

Best Answer