I just finished BBC's "Emma" and it was wonderful! Any suggestions for a mini series that is similar to it? I've heard a lot about North and South but never seen it before.
LoloRussBender LoloRussBender 18-21, F 7 Answers Jul 23, 2012

Yes! Our public tv stations and now Netflix offer a lot of them. I love Jane Eyre, Larkrise to Candleford, Little Dorrit and my favorite BLEAK HOUSE!

Best Answer

Yes! have you seen Lost In Austen, Pride and Prejudice or Little Dorrit?

Best Answer

Pride and Prejudice, of course! I'm a huge fan of Jane Austen. have heard a lot about Lost in Austen but didn't see it yet,recommended? and what about Jane Eyre,the mini series,have you seen it?

Best Answer

Jane Austen is absolutely the best, I think I've seen almost all Jane Austen BBC productions (and read a few of her novels). I loved Lost in Austen, and you must see it! It's amazing.. I've watched it a few times :) I haven't seen Jane Eyre the mini series.. sounds interesting.

Best Answer

I have just finished lost in Austen!! i absolutely loved it! very delightful! thank you very much for recommending it. :)

Best Answer

This is more of a comedy but have you seen 'The Bleak Old Shop of Stuff'?

Best Answer

Not really,I'll look it up. =D

Best Answer

I generally prefer semicolon comedies.

Best Answer

Coronation Street is quite good.

Best Answer