My ex and I were introduced by mutual friends and we hit it off immediately. Everything was perfect at first and then about 6 (months/weeks??) later we find out that she's 2 weeks pregnant. Apparently we conceived around new years. In our relationship there were some arguments and little fights but nothing major. When she got into the 3rd week of her pregnancy I made a jealous act and we end up splitting up. She needed space and after a while she decided to give me one more chance. By that time her hormones where going off the charts and the girl I knew was long gone. When we started seeing each other again I was trying to reassure her and let her how much I love her, but she would just turn off more and more. She was saying that I am too needy, that I want only kisses, and we had little fights almost every day. Then she started ignoring my calls and my text’s. She finally said the other day that I am too much for her right now, that she needed time to see what she feels to
demo130 demo130 26-30, M 10 Answers Mar 30, 2012

That sucks im sorry to hear.. maybe just give her space though for now you said her hormones are going crazy and maybe shes just overwhelmed about everything right now and doesnt know what she wants. Sucks she says your being too needy, but maybe shes just too stressed and feels like crap everyday because of the baby and maybe the closeness just irritates her i could see that with a pregnant girl..i guess give her what she wants and dont be so 'needy'..and wait for her to call you? im sure if you give her some space she'll feel bad and at least call and make peace again.. you could reassure her the next time you talk to her that your here for whatever she needs but dont actually do anything until she asks..

Best Answer

i read some of the other comments too and maybe if it comes down to it you could kinda put her in her place too.. your a man that wants to take care of her and her baby and you love her and you dont deserve to just be strung around either for months and months..you could be firm with her sometime and be like look this is my life and my baby too and we need to make some decisions.. i can't live with this heartache.. and tell her your feelings and how much you love her and tell her to make a decision..

Best Answer

as i said i did make some mistakes and she is **** off ading to that hormons it got me where im now :(,awh i dont wanna give up,that's why im here,i need some how to distract my mind,it's so hard not to call her or not to think about everything,i need patience :(

Best Answer

that sucks.. what did you do that was so bad?! could you go to her and just be honest? about why you did whatever you did and what your intentions were and how you really didnt mean to hurt her?! unless it was something horrible..that deserves it lol in that case i dont know what to tell you! im sorry though that really sucks i can imagine how hard it is..

Best Answer

u see there i will make a huge mistake,she doesnt handle pregnancy very well,sickness and all,sumthing i dont wanna go in detail,by me pushing this.it will just make her hatting me,i need advice to go the other way around her and to get her back,i know that it's painfull but i dont cary the baby so i cann take pain :(

Best Answer

you should probably just give her time, i'm not sure when if ever the hormones will level off during the pregnancy but waiting until after the baby is born is a really long time. sometimes...you just have to wait.

Best Answer

there nothing ellse what i cann do :( 6 months of agony , stupid hormons

Best Answer

show her in a beatyful way that you love her .

Best Answer

I'd just stop all communication that she did not initate. That way you give her space she says that she needs. This is a rough rocky road for the beginning of a relationship. There should be happiness and pleasure......Hormones or not. I'd think a longtime about this one. She maybe the needy one.

Best Answer

Give her her space, but remember, you can both still be good parents even if you're not in a relationship. What matters now is your unborn child. It didn't ask to be conceived, nor did it ask to be born. So if you're going to go ahead with the pregnancy, that little person should be your main priority. If she doesn't want to get back with you, don't take it out on your child. Be the best parent you can and I'm sure in time a relationship can come of this.

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

I'm assuming she is still pregnant?<br />
If so, just give her some space, her hormones may be going wild. I think you still have a chance.

Best Answer

yes she is still pregnant,we hav to go for our first scan next week,i do not want to leave her for other fish in the sea :( i want them two back

Best Answer

thats so sweet

Best Answer

Let us analyze this situation, shall we?<br />
You knocked a girl up and apparently had no idea that you had, which means both you and she are incredibly irresponsible. Then, you committed a 'jealous act' which I'm assuming means you looked through her phone or did some other stalkerish thing. She, the mother of your child (though I'd want proof of this if I were you), decides that you are being 'too needy' and breaks up with you.<br />
The question I have for you is: Why in the world is your FIRST instinct to get back into a clearly dysfunctional and destructive relationship?

Best Answer

because before she becoming pregnant everything was grand,and i think that i cann change my stupid brain and grow up and make a right thing for both of us i mean three of us,im already doing things to inprove my self and if the things doesnt work out at least i know that i try and in the back of my mind i will have piece,and then i will focus on our kid and try my best to be a gud father

Best Answer

First, go back to school. You can barely spell.
Second, the statement 'before she becoming pregnant' makes me incredibly angry for two reasons: 1) it makes no sense and 2) you are acting as if the pregnancy is secondary to your relationship falling apart. It also seems like you believe the pregnancy itself just 'happened' and you had nothing to do with it.
Third, you need to figure out how you are going to be a good (not 'gud') father after you get a paternity test. Once you have established that the baby is actually yours, there are legal issues that need to be resolved (i.e. custody, child support, social assistance, etc).
Fourth, if the baby is not yours, spend some time ALONE to grow, to learn, and to understand yourself. If you spend your time chasing after someone that clearly doesn't want you, you are potentially missing out on a healthy relationship with someone who loves, respects, trusts you.

Best Answer

as i said in previos post english is not my language,and YES pregnacy does makes sence because she changed a lot,and i didnt understand at the time,and yes i do know that i made mistakes and i do want ti inprove my self,maybe not for her,who knows if we are going to be back together,but at least for the future to know how to react in this similiar situations,that's why im here to ask for advice,to see where im wrong to try to inprove that,i dont see nothing wrong in that,i just ask for a advice and help,and to be a gud father i mean not lose all of my energy on something what has no chance and future and to focus my self to be around the kid as much as i cann,and yes the baby is mine,how i know,well at the time when she concive we where 24/7 together for a month i had my holiday then,and one more time sorry for my spelling mistakes i cann try to write it down in my own language maybee u will understand better and not atacking me :(

Best Answer

Address the legal issues first, worry about the emotional crap later. Trust me on this.

Best Answer

it is kinda rude to attack him on his english i agree with that..its obviously not his first language

Best Answer

Hablo español fluidamente (aunque yo no escribo bien en español), por lo que si este es su lengua materna, por favor siéntase libre de escribir en español.

Best Answer

He posted in English, so I expect him to be able to write in English.

Best Answer

その場合に役立ちます私も(会話)日本を知っている?

Best Answer

forget about her, there are plenty of fish in the sea. throw bafck that small fish, or use it for bait. (learn from your Past)

Best Answer