Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............*inhales* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
jatpack3 jatpack3 36-40, M 8 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Sports

**** no! Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! :)

Best Answer

I knew when Rogers came back this week, Chicago had no chance. the defense can't stop the run, and the secondary isn't that good anyway. Cutler was probably sacked 3 times, or had a few pick six's.

can't wait for the second season to begin next week !!

Best Answer

LOL...and by the way That grazing donkey chick is a fukin b!tch..Pleasantly saying of course

Best Answer

No much worse... I'm a Lions fan.

Best Answer

I am so sorry...............

Best Answer

Yes I'm cursed of being born and raised in Michigan. Time for another coach.... AGAIN!

Best Answer

That would be a dream come true, but the Ford family will never sell them.

Best Answer

Illitch cares for his teams, and wants to win championships. Not just make money.

Best Answer

Exactly! This team has all the talent, but no discipline! To many stupid penalties, and untimely turnovers!!! Grrr... *blood
pressure rising as I type*

Best Answer

**** that! He's dead plus an ex Packer! I was thinking more like Bill Parcells, or Bill Cohwer.

Best Answer

Lmao... perfect! He'd have them crying by the first week of training camp!

Best Answer

Go Pack!...

Best Answer

Best Answer

But we beat you a week ago 38-31. The 40 whiners will most likely end your post season hopes like they did last year.

Best Answer

They just squeaked by the cards with a last second field goal. But yeah SF is always a tough team for us.

Best Answer

I'm talking about the Steelers beating the you last week. It was by a touchdown.

Best Answer

Yeah that was a tough loss but with the bears getting beat as well it put GB in position for this game.

Best Answer

Thats true. I bought last weeks game on iTunes.

Best Answer

Ahhh livinkarma whats wrong, couldn't respond to me in person?

Best Answer

Nope a Patriots fan here :D hahahaahahahaha

Best Answer