i just think regardleess how screwed u7p you all are for the ret of the year...i hope you all have a great xmasb....Pay it forward if you want,..but just relax from allyour schemes anfd dreams,..and just have a good dam xmas..OK???
ecpc ecpc 41-45, M 18 Answers Dec 24, 2009

My only wish for christmas is that it comes and goes without incident!

Best Answer

ALL I CAN SAY IS GO HORNS

Best Answer

i wish, for Christmas, that what i feel in my back right now isn't a kidney stone...they suck.

Best Answer

For the one I love to love me in return.

Best Answer

(1) That we kick some serious al Quaeda/Taliban a*s in Afghanistan this year. And (2) that 'Bama rolls over the Shorthorns in the BCS championship 1/7/10. And (3) that there be peace on earth, goodwill toward men.

Best Answer

World Peace.

Best Answer

Day by day

Best Answer

My wish right now is that Zeroz grandma knows what a sweet grandson she has. <br />
I've already got lots of good people & animals & things in my life, doesn't seem right to wish for more.

Best Answer

FAIRNESS

Best Answer

I wish that my mom, dad and baby sister could come from heaven for one night so I COULD FEEL THAT KIND OF LOVE for at least on Christmas

Best Answer

To have eternal peace!

Best Answer