oh yes! The guy was a wonderful actor and as hot as he could be. I just love him.<br />
wish we had those type of bad arse romantic dramas now days

Best Answer

Yeah. I guess I am. He had an endearing cockiness about him and seemed like a nice guy. I love the fact that he had the gumption to enlisted in the Army Air Core during WWII to be an aerial gunner and flew a mission over Germany. A hero in real life too.

Best Answer

About 40 years ago,I had a co-worker who served in the USAAF during WW2;Clark Gable visited his base one day for publicity photos.He told me that all the female staff naturally got pretty excited,and Gable told them "Hey,go back to your desks,girls - I'm no different to any other second lieutenant!"

Best Answer

Nice.

Best Answer

aw so he shattered their illusions, tut,

Best Answer

aw did he, i was quite young when he was all the rage, but my mum new all the stars who where in the films an it was she who got me into those types of films.
i used to like James Garner too, "of the rock ford files fame"

Best Answer

James Garner was a hoot on the Rockford Files. He was always fun to watch. What movies did you play in?

Best Answer

Is that the guy with the fish?

Best Answer

ONLY ON HIS BOTTOM LIP !

Best Answer