well "genuine" version wouldn't really keep you from running normally. don't go to vista, go to 8 if anything.

Best Answer

the backend is unstable with a lot of secutiry flaws. nothing that you would notice by looking at it.

Best Answer

If it will not run at all, you might need to buy a disk and do a reinstall. You can get them cheaper on ebay. Just watch the seller's rating. <br />
PS: A reinstall won't do any damage to existing program.....watch what you click.

Best Answer
Best Answer

ain't one, but can say this right now...your lap top is acting accountable to some type of Pc virus

Best Answer

buy windows 7 in a store?

Best Answer

If it had the trial version on it when you bought it, ask the people you bought it from about it. If not, just buy Windows 7 like everyone else. But whatever you do, DON'T GET VISTA!

Best Answer

my cam driver work on vista but not windows 7! waah :(

Best Answer

Alright ,Here's what you do. You torrent a legit copy and with it will come a verification Key.

Best Answer

You can torrent a copy of the OS software and most of the time it'll come with a verification key maker. Duh~

Best Answer

piratebay?

Best Answer

Yep. If you have any further trouble ,drop me a line

Best Answer

Install a new trial or just buy A full version of windows its like 40$ ..Or you can use a copy of someone elses windows They allow two or three installations per disc ask someone you know who has one.. Id just but a new version myself

Best Answer

I can buy it directly online without any discs involved?

Best Answer
Best Answer

You can try and find a cracked version of windows 7 so you can get it free. easily googled. <br />
You can try searching for a key generator.<br />
If all fails, yes purchasing windows is the simple solution.

Best Answer