Yeah, dumped after three years for a new girl about a year ago, took that very bad. Then dumped on new years eve (by a different guy) after 8 months for his ex girlfriend, refused to cry this time as its a new year and HOPEFULLY a new start. Relationships? Never again until I'm freaking 20
Fiasco12 Fiasco12 18-21 4 Answers Jan 5, 2012

Sounds like "get Over" like trick out... Hmm figure that garbage out on youre own. Hired help doesnt seem to work without a union, and usually youre going to be better off doing the job yourself.

Best Answer

Just say "fuxk it"...and forget about it...it works.

Best Answer

Hmm, yeah I try that regularly.. easier said than done haha but it helps for a while, sooo agreed

Best Answer

It works a treat, I tells ya!..but seriously, there is even a book called "**** it" and it tells ya to say those magic words to everything that annoys yee like it were a religious or spiritual mantra...It puts things in perspective and all that..but as you said, these sorta things..easier said than done.

Best Answer