Wilbury Wilbury 41-45, M 8 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Books

My earliest experience with the Internet was skipping class at my community college to hang out in the upstairs computer lab and look up stuff on Gopher.

I finished the class with a D-.

Best Answer

38dd

Best Answer

Sounds like a good answer to another question.

Best Answer

I remember BBS back in the day but my first experience with graphical browsers was Mosiac. Everything was stuffy articles but then we discovered MP3 and Quake. Thank you Webcrawler!

Best Answer

I remember my mom's Apple computer!

Best Answer

I can still type CATALOG very fast with 2 fingers because that's how we used to see what was on our 5 1/4 inch floppy disks.

Best Answer

My first experience with computers was when it was DOS. I think that was in 1980. No internet. I really don't remember much about it. I took the course, and when I didn't understand it, I quit. Then I got this computer in 2010.

Best Answer

Yes they took a big leap as far as ease of use with graphical interfaces and mouses. We can thank Apple for that followed by Windows. It's hard to believe we used to start every session with a C prompt.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

150 baud

Best Answer

Ha, I was twice as fast.

Best Answer

yeah that jump only took a few months..lol

Best Answer

Michael.AI.MIT.edu

Best Answer