If I chase my philosophy down to the root I am a nihilist but I'm more of a 'life has whatever meaning we want it to have' as opposed to 'life has no meaning'.

Best Answer

Thatz fair enough,it seems the core of it is that its the morals we attach to things that give them any weight. I personally think life is meaningless or not to be taken so seriously,because we are gonna die and what we do in life is totally irrelevant .

Best Answer

WEll Vincent - it's irrelevant to the universe. It's highly relevant to -me-.

Best Answer

Not me, reality and truth exist.

Best Answer

The only true thing is that we are born and we are all gonna die one day, and and that is a reality,anything in between is just window dressing .But that doesn't mean it should not be enjoyable . ;)

Best Answer

Well I think this explains things pretty well, but it really concentrates on shooting it down. If you're bored or looking for weak points, it might be interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzAOYTOOAQo

Best Answer

Thanks,im open to ideas about anything ,and dont want to simply dismiss it, because i dont totally understand it.

Best Answer

I understand. :)

Best Answer

I dont think so

Best Answer

I think you're right. It was worth a try though eh. Im dabbling in it myself, but there are some things i wanted to ask a real one.

Best Answer