xylocainium xylocainium 22-25 6 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I was telling my then-2-year old daughter that she couldn't do or have something....(I forget what it was)...she was arguing with me about it, and I said "Stop arguing with me"

She turned to me and said "I'm not arguing with you, I'm correcting you"

Best Answer

mini genius

Best Answer

Ohhhh....I could write a book, I tell you....she's now 11 going on 32.....

Best Answer

my 2 yr old took off his diaper, saw the dog, she had poo marks all over her head & body. told my 11 yr old daughter to wash dog cause baby got chocolate on her. After she bathed the dog, i told her it was poo & she cried!! :)

Best Answer

When my son was 10, he kept bugging me to buy him a wristwatch. I told him that I would buy him one when he learned to tell time.

He looked at me with his little scrunched up face and asked "how can I learn if I don't have a watch?"

He got me again with his precision logic. We went to the mall. He got his watch.

Best Answer

When my daughter was very young she was very attached to one of stuffed toys which we would take away from her when she misbehaved. When our son was born, she used to enjoy teasing the baby, so we threatened to take her toy away if she didn't stop. She glared at us for a few minutes, then stormed to her room, threw the toy inside and slammed the door closed before returning to her little brother

Best Answer