NO...just NO!!!

Best Answer

Basically it's all about people who are fans of anthropomorphic animals, in simple words animals with human like facial features and body features (fox McCloud is a good example) dressing up in a fur suit is just a way of having fun really and nothing much else (fun that costs over £1000) I know all this because I'm a furry myself (but you could probably tell that by the username) anyway hope this answers your question.

Best Answer

no - I stomped them all

Best Answer

Man, wouldn't it be nice to be part of a furry culture?

Best Answer

I'm not sure. I want to hear from an insider. There could be a dark, seedy, furry underbelly... O:!

Best Answer

Eurgh. Yeah. I guess. But what if it was more like, furry kittens and rabbits and happy things..

Best Answer

I have two hooded rats, Coco and Brazil. There are kind of furry. All but their tails.

Best Answer

Their tails are fur-less?

Best Answer

Of course, they are rats. Rats have no fur on their tails. Did you not know that? It is the biggest reason so many parents don't want to get them for their kids. They can't stand the naked tails. They don't seem to mind the idea of testicles the size of walnuts, but a bare tail freaks them out. LOL

Best Answer

Oops. I got confused, thought maybe hooded rat was a type of raccoon for some reason. Those are some pretty massive testiculars. xD

Best Answer

It's about half naked horses dancing in the rain.

Best Answer

I really wish that's what more things were about.

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

*sigh* no good will come from this.

Best Answer

>:] Nye-he-he.

Best Answer