noiseless noiseless 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Is that like the Rainbow people?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes im very worried and sad about everything I need somone to talk to

Best Answer

im always here to chat with someone

Best Answer

hi, im a friendly soul. How did you end up on EP?

Best Answer

I think I just sort of stumbled upon it while searching networks, how about you?

Best Answer

I had a really strange dream and googled it out of boredom. I stumbled upon someone with a similar dream here and decided to create an account. turns out I already had an account...I dont remember ever makin one?!?! Anyways I like talking to people about problems so I've been on here since.

Best Answer

oh that is cool, dreams, I dont dream. well I do dream but I ofcourse dont remeber them once I wake so, really its like I dont sleep.

Best Answer

dreams are interestin. I love the randomness. If more movies were inspired by dreams I'd spend a lot more time at the theater.

Best Answer

I havnt been to the movies in a while, I wanted to see looper tho.

Best Answer

I saw looper, I hated the whole movie till the end where he found his zen. That made it worthwhile. It also kinda reminded me of Jumper

Best Answer

hmm...ill have to see if I like it or not now.

Best Answer

I'm going this year after a decade of trying-and I'd love to say hi to a sweet girl who loves the good music!Hope we talk-thanks and rock on!

Best Answer