smartass69 smartass69 22-25, M 15 Answers Mar 12, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

i want to<br />
1m 15

Best Answer

Can i have ur number

Best Answer

You might have more luck joining a group for bi or gay guys and writing a story or some such there. Then you'll get to meet more guys like yourself, perhaps also looking for someone to talk to :D

Best Answer

oh. ok, thank you

Best Answer

Hope you find someone to chat with ^_^

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Hey..without sounding too forward I was wondering if you wanted to text?<br />
My number is 07969571760 if you want too.

Best Answer

Hey my number is +447546554474 text me plz

Best Answer

Hey I'm a bi guy :) I love talking to new people, especially meeting guys who are bi, since I don't meet many.

Best Answer

really that would be cool

Best Answer

Are you one Steam? If you don't know what it is, then never mind.

Best Answer

On*

Best Answer

no i dont know what it is

Best Answer

Ok. I'm trying to fund a better way to maybe talk because EP doesn't agree with my phone very well. I don't have a computer.

Best Answer

Find*

Best Answer

i could text. what i am really looking for is another bi guy to talk to i have never been with a guy but ive had these urges for years and there just getting stronger and was hoping for some insite

Best Answer

Ok :) But if you're looking to be with a guy, I'm not the one. I have a boyfriend already, but I'm sure you'll be able to find someone eventually. Hell, it took me two years. Hopefully it doesn't take that long for you :)

Best Answer

or not

Best Answer

Sorry :/

Best Answer

Text me!!! 678-905-4228

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Any guy as long as ur gay txt 7047737209!!

Best Answer

You can txt me any time 9015908154 ;)

Best Answer

Hey I'm a well hung guy (8 inches) looking for some fun. I haven't been with many guys so looking for some experience. ba<x>sed in North London, would like to chat and swap photo's first before meet.<br />
I am 21, 6'2 and athletic build<br />
07507527029

Best Answer

I was asking do u want to text as nd swap pictures

Best Answer

Hey wanna talk

Best Answer