HisSweetKisses HisSweetKisses 18-21, F 5 Answers May 4, 2012

I could use some advice, but its kind of a long story...

Best Answer

U can msg me if u want to

Best Answer

thanks hun but im not your age =/

Best Answer

Did u need some advice

Best Answer

i could always use advice. i'd just rather have it from someone older. but i think what you're doing is nice, trying to help people. keep at it =)

Best Answer

Oh okay thank u (:

Best Answer

what do you do if family life is bad and it is hard to make friends because of trust issues?

Best Answer

I don't know the reason of the family life being bad but I think the nest thing to do is be honest with ur family and say what's on ur mind, & of trust issues just keep ur garde up but lower it a little and just keep a eye out on who is truly ur friend from who playing u

Best Answer

Thanks I'll be careful with people. I'll probably have to just go to counseling because most of my family disowned me

Best Answer

I had a friend like that she moved out and got some help and she doing a lot better with her self & no problem (:

Best Answer

did a counselor help her?

Best Answer

Not a school counselor she just talk to people & ask advice

Best Answer

Not a girl but just wanted to say thats pretty cool of you willing to listen to somebody and try and help them out. There are plenty here that need it.

Best Answer

Thank you (:

Best Answer