Jsolo0 Jsolo0 18-21 17 Answers Dec 19, 2012

Sure (; <br />
kik me at @icantbelieveanyonecouldbeaspossiblysickasyoufuckoff

Best Answer

This is going to work gee I think you are the first guy to even think about this, use moms computer web cam and forget to erase the history and o no its mom, nice mommy, shaved and ready to go, and dam that is not daddy and I am telling

Best Answer

Hahaha, what a loser!!

Best Answer

This is sad.

Best Answer

Are you stupid??????<br />
No way in hell!!!

Best Answer

That sound magnificent! Please just post it in your album and set it so we can all gang rush to grab a gander at that telephone pole.

Best Answer

I've seen it now and your definition of "big" is hardly accurate.

Best Answer

Umm nope not a classy move for a guy, it's watin for us to what??? Look at it and say wow it's so small

Best Answer

Woooww,dude this ain't a dateing site so get the **** out,just get out,go ******* ********** you pathetic loser,sorry not sorry you should be smarter SMH…

Best Answer

?????? white-man speak with fork-tongue....

Best Answer

i have kik and i love to see what a big **** u have and how hard it real xx

Best Answer

I LOLd picturing a pug dog saying this. I just hope you don't mistake what he shows you as a chew toy, or we'll have that "Will anyone on EP be willing to castrate me?" guy here on EP getting all jealous that it happened to someone else first.

Best Answer

TMI. Mature section! Jeez.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer