TheExecutioner TheExecutioner 46-50, M 5 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Community

I liked The Conjuring. See it if you haven't already.

Best Answer

thanks , will do

Best Answer

Oh...I'd forgotten about that one. It is good. How about Hostle?

Best Answer

ikr it's one of my faves , Hostel is good too

Best Answer

look up 15MOF Redemption on u tube, type it exactly. its a trailer for a horror/slasher film. lemme know if u think you'll like it.

Best Answer

looks good , id watch it

Best Answer

thanks, I'm in it.

Best Answer

really ? that's great

Best Answer

it's exciting, I just have an extra part I'm the "illusion" in it, she's a sorceress who hypnotizes the lead charector into killing lots of people

Best Answer

Did you see its sequel: The Collection (2012)? I enjoyed both of them!

Best Answer

yea , they're both great , i love em lol i cant wait on the 3rd one x)

Best Answer

Is there really going to be a third one? I thought they were going to stop after The Collection.

Best Answer

i heard they are making a 3rd , it's gonna be called The Collected :D

Best Answer

Awesome! From the way The Collection ended, I didn't think there would be a sequel... Do you think The Collected will be about the thief getting revenge on the serial killer, or do you think the serial killer will escape/kill the thief? Which character do you like more?

Best Answer

omg i dunno , they are both badass , i love em both D: ,i think the collector is gonna escape and arkin is gonna try and track him down , but im not sure , i hope both live threw the 3rd movie , both badasses :D

Best Answer

Yeah, I completely agree! This horror series is one of the few that are worth watching (:

Best Answer

ikr , when i first saw The Collector i was like ,oh **** , these movie is freaken awesome !!! lol

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Oh, I'm gonna have to watch that. :)

Best Answer