I'm getting breast implants tomorrow. I have followed the surgeons advice and all the pamphlets I have. To make sure I haven't forgotten anything I'm asking. does anyone have any last good preparation ideas for breast augmentation?
Mikegill678 Mikegill678 26-30 5 Answers Jun 24 in Health

You my friend are a lost cause. America is a **** hole because of such atrocities

Best Answer

I know, what the hell is the world coming to?! It's an abomination.

Best Answer

The only atrocity here is you, buddy.

Best Answer

It's disgusting how mainstream has taught children that it is okay not to be okay. And then you have lost souls like this dude coming out because Obama and society has given them a voice.

Best Answer

Exactly. I commend you on being strong enough to speak your mind so few are afraid of!

Best Answer

What is wrong with me getting breast implants?

Best Answer

That your a man what the hell got into you?

Best Answer

The same thing was said to women about women, for wearing trousers or voting etc..

Best Answer

America is no longer America I can see why so many countries hate this miserable country Yess it's one of the richest but it sure is the filthiest you guys only got a voice for your votes, clubs and social places gave you guys a welcome because you miserable abominations bring in money let's see shall we go to this club that's anti-gay or should we go to the sell out places who act like LBGT is ok. Even Christian churches sell out now why so u miserable abominations can fill the house up and bring in more miserable abominations into acceptance

Best Answer

Do you know that high heels were originally made by males for males, so I guess you want females to stop wearing high heels and make it that only males wear high heels. That same thing applies to having long nails as well

Best Answer

I don't know, maybe you should get some good lotion to prevent stretchmarks on your chest? Start lotioning your skin now to keep it healthy?

Best Answer

Yes, start off with having no **** to speak of.

Best Answer