Baggy pants don't show off your butt. If you have what ladies consider a nice butt, you're better off wearing a well-fitting pair of dress trousers or jeans. (Just don't wear those skinny jeans if you're older than 16, please.)<br />
If you have a flat butt, which women usually don't like, I read somewhere recently that it helps to wear cargo pants with flaps on the back pockets, because those give the illusion of a bit more depth back there. Still, you don't want them to be overly baggy.<br />
The baggy pants look is simply cool. No one wants to look like they are wearing a diaper that is overdue for changing. Remember, even babies don't look quite as cute with a very full diaper, and they are BABIES.

Best Answer

I honestly don't like baggy pants and I don't find it attractive. As a matter of fact all girls I know don't like that look.

Best Answer

yes, when you are 2.

Best Answer

The only thing good about baggy pants is that they let your family jewels hang loose and permit ventilation from the backside.

Best Answer

no its not

Best Answer