originnone originnone 46-50, M 4 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Jokes & Riddles

I might go so far as to say a thousand.

Best Answer

Only 425. Maybe Obama isn't as bad as I thought.

Best Answer

Oh, he's as bad as you thought. Wall Street just gave him a break.

Best Answer

I'd say maybe 52 points down and then hold steady and bounce back up some within the first weeks of the new year. There will probably be a sell-off within the next 3 weeks though and into December in a lot of the major market movers to save on capital gains taxes that might not be extended into the coming year. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dow loses 800 points from here until the close of 2012. However, are you truly worried about minor fluctuations? During this market dynamic it is better to be in more long positions and not move with current market forces because one could lose the boat if they get caught in the wrong wave.

Best Answer

I don't think we're seeing a minor fluctuation but the beginning of a severe correction. Tough times are coming.

Best Answer

Well... the Dow is down 121.41 at close today so I've lost my 52 point estimate. You might win! :D

Best Answer

No, my friend. I wish you were right.

Best Answer

:'(

Best Answer

If we all knew nobody would make money on it would they?

Best Answer

Not when it falls

Best Answer

Now how do you hope to explain that Einstein?

Best Answer

Ok. My name's Einstein, but I'll try and make this simple. When stock prices fall, value decreases and stock holders lose money. Money is only made when the price of a stock rises. There are some exceptions with short sales, but I'm not going to explain it all to you. You can research it yourself, Edison.

Best Answer

Your long winded answer explains the perfectly obvious about the stock market. However, your previous post indicates that regardless of being able to predict the future, people would make money on the stock market .

Best Answer

LOL. Yes. People make money when the value of their product goes down. Wow.

Best Answer