Cassy86 Cassy86 26-30, F 3 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

A got the rule and the switch on the palm of the hands, not the cane. What followed at home for a misbehaviour at the school, is an other story. Usually it was the belt.

Best Answer

Eish were did u get the belt on?

Best Answer

At home I got the belt on the bottom. Sometimes, however, it was only the slipper.

Best Answer

What wrong did u do?

Best Answer

Well, I got the belt or the slipper for different reasons: answering back, bad marks at school, coming late at home, stealing from the home, playing cards on money, being obstinate, etc. Like any boy, isnt't it?

Best Answer

N getting the hideings on ur bum thought u a lesson

Best Answer

Usually yes. I mean that any other punishment was not so efficient for me than a whipping with the belt. All my childhood time and even later I felt frightened and avoided to commit a mistake for which I could have earned a beating.

Best Answer

Why were hidings given on the bum ?

Best Answer

I think that that is the traditional place for corporal punishments. At least, in my country. Some beatings are inflicted also on the palm of the hand (at school). And sometimes, they were inflicted on the bare legs or thighs. In the countryside, sometimes it is used a caw whip on the upper back. In other countries, there are the soles of the feet the target.

Best Answer

I got caned in front of the class on my bum in front of girls

Best Answer

Funny. Did it hurt? Is it more embarrassing to be caned in front of girls than in front of boys? As long as it is not on the bare bottom, I think that a boy must brave when he is caned in front of girls.

Best Answer

Yea was pulled by the ear n the girls wer told to fetch the cane while I was bent over by the headmistress

Best Answer

Did you cry or yell?

Best Answer

Just yelled felt the sting on my bum

Best Answer

To be honest, I read that today there are some curious scholar punishments: grounding, writing lines, etc. It is a waste of time. Nothing more effective that a caning in front of the class. If you yelled, it means that the punishment reached its goal.

Best Answer

Haha yea n a very sore bum to sit on

Best Answer

Had six red lines across my bum

Best Answer

My uncle did

Best Answer

Were was he caned on?

Best Answer

back of his hands

Best Answer

Any guys got chained at college by pals?

Best Answer