i am a married guy in the beach cities are of Los Angeles that secretly loves wearing lingerie, panties, stockings, pantyhose whenever i can. Looking for other guys into this as well to hang out and share experiences...and lingerie. also looking for girls that like men dressed like this too.
luvstockingz luvstockingz 36-40, M 6 Answers Mar 25 in Dating & Relationships

Yes I wear em, for a variety of reasons but i do like the feel. I happen to know that on average given the right body type (for the girl, as in they are into your type to begin with) they tend to like it as well, kinda gives em the girl on girl feel but with a less les atmosphere (no im not against les I replied ba<x>sed off the girls i know some of em are straight that like it, while others are bi/les)

Best Answer

I like considerably loose pants in lighter, thinner fabrics that have coolness between the skin and fabric and plenty of freedom of movement.

Best Answer

I LOVE wearing lingerie, high heels, latex. It's all so amazing and sexy!! I just do it in the bedroom but love it!!

Best Answer

yes love wearing them , they feel amazing

Best Answer

that's just ****** up....sorry...but it is...so ****** up...

Best Answer