i am a married guy in the beach cities are of Los Angeles that secretly loves wearing lingerie, panties, stockings, pantyhose whenever i can. Looking for other guys into this as well to hang out and share experiences...and lingerie. also looking for girls that like men dressed like this too.
luvstockingz luvstockingz 36-40, M 8 Answers Mar 25 in Dating & Relationships

You're not alone buddy, fortunately my wife knows I wear womens thongs mostly sometimes bikini cut or frenchies just to sleep in. I've always love thongs since a young age so I tried one on one day and I love it, try this! I started out on a city break in london with my girlfriend (my wife now) and she went in the shower and left her thong on the floor so I put it on and it turned me on a lot, so I left in on for her to see when she had finished showering, I was stood doing a stupid pose with my bum showing towards her, she came out and laughed her head of but we went on to have the most amazing sex, so from that day on my wife only let's me wear thongs, heck I wore a white bridal thong on the day of our marriage imagine having that on all day when your newly we'd wife has chosen it and just wants to see me in it

Best Answer

I am a long way from lala land but I enjoy wearing sexy lingerie under my clothes when I go out an when I am home alone I walk around in them.

Best Answer

Yes I wear em, for a variety of reasons but i do like the feel. I happen to know that on average given the right body type (for the girl, as in they are into your type to begin with) they tend to like it as well, kinda gives em the girl on girl feel but with a less les atmosphere (no im not against les I replied ba<x>sed off the girls i know some of em are straight that like it, while others are bi/les)

Best Answer

I like considerably loose pants in lighter, thinner fabrics that have coolness between the skin and fabric and plenty of freedom of movement.

Best Answer

I LOVE wearing lingerie, high heels, latex. It's all so amazing and sexy!! I just do it in the bedroom but love it!!

Best Answer

Me too something so wrong but so right about it! I like wearing thongs and stockings out to especially when I'm with the lads I think it's the danger of being caught, my wife loves it when I wear them out she can't wait for us to get back and rip my clothes off apart from the lingerie!

Best Answer

yes love wearing them , they feel amazing

Best Answer

that's just ****** up....sorry...but it is...so ****** up...

Best Answer