myheartscore myheartscore 22-25 12 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Education

The only way to find the truth is to find as many sides as you can. Look for different stories, and the different reasons those stories have been told. Truth is different for everyone, and every story is a little bit embellished with opinion, but your heart can tell you which opinions are *your* truth. learning about everyone's opinions and thinking about why they hold those, then choosing to adopt them or create your own is the way to find truth. Good luck. And don't worry, just being aware means you've already begun the process!

Best Answer

Research education, don't always read one article and leave it at that. Investigate and use your common sense. The media is a load of S***. Watching media outside of america would be the best thing you can possibly do. They have lots of sites with underground roots of what's really going on, real education, and real world problems that our precious America neglects to tell us.

Honestly, you're on your own in the end. Because every story in the WORLD always has a third side. Regardless if it's fake or not, we can't prove everything. So there's going to be lots of he said she said.. Do what you feel is right, think for yourself. Good luck.

Best Answer

Reprogram over it using self-hypnosis. Here is a link to a book that I own and like on the subject:

http://www.amazon.com/Instant-Self-Hypnosis-Hypnotize-Yourself-Your/dp/1402202695

Best Answer

its no different from getting brain washed.. as world always evolves towards the future.. and the soul gets dirty which we need to wash off often... So we need to go thru some squeeze , toss n turn , which will set our perspective back to its fresh state... unlearning happens while learning happens..

So converse with someone and put your knowledge and intellect to test ..

Best Answer

How are you brainwashed? A little bit of detail might help you get a better answer.

Best Answer

i'm sick of the media hiding the truth from the people, the entertainment, music, anything that has kept distracting me on what's really going on in this world..

Best Answer

Oh okay, I know what you need to do, and I did this same thing for myself and my family. I removed half the media distraction by tossing my televisions. I haven't had one since USA went digital. I find myself more interested in the world around me this way. We spend an astounding amount of time distracting ourselves from the truth, and we will cling to what we believe because it's comforting. As long as we're given a wide variety of entertainment and yummy food and drink our kind is docile for the most part. Just give us a magical box of games and funny cat pics and we're not going to fight for much else.
You have to be responsible for yourself and recognize just because you start watching doesn't mean other people are ready to look up. This is when you have to just slow down and enjoy the scenery instead of ranting from the rooftops.
This is how it's working for me anyway.

Best Answer

thanks, i don't have any idea about the Illuminati, and the mind control was until i saw some videos on youtube.. how they genetically modified our foods.. it's really hard to resist the media, the entertainment and their music but I'm trying really hard to avoid those stuffs..

Best Answer

Well the Illuminati aren't really the ones we need to watch out for. Just because a freethinker suggests something doesn't mean it's truth. 99% of what you've read and seen is fiction. Youtube is not a place to get an education. These little groups are just distractions from truth. Then again knowing the truth sucks a little bit too. No wonder we welcome such distractions.

Best Answer

Play some religious programming backwards on your DVR.

Best Answer

Lol so silly, use a hammer. A shiny one. Of gold.

Best Answer

Read a lot about different and new things. Try out different approaches, talk to different people and question all the dogmas you have been feed all your life.

Best Answer

Let go of everything and start all over.

Best Answer

Watch The Matrix and understand it.

Best Answer