redllip23 redllip23 26-30, F 8 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Struggles

Transfer

Best Answer

Kick him in the nuts hard!

Best Answer

Rip him 17 ********, but dont do it in front of the guy's kid.

Best Answer

you can do better

Best Answer

I know. I just want himto stop trying to humiliate me in front of our coworkers.

Best Answer

ah you both work at the same place , ok now i understand .and you are still living together ?

Best Answer

no we are not together, but how can i handle him dating other women in my face. everyone thinks he is disrespecting me because he does it in my face im wondering how to handle this

Best Answer

sounds to me as if you are letting him get to you and who are those women why are they letting themselves be used by him . Does it really bother you what others think ? you could always quit your job . Don't assume the role of the victim , you sound like you still have feelings for him . What was the reason for the split ???

Best Answer

Not being able to make me g=his one and only is why i decided not to get back with him. why do you think i have feelings for him?

Best Answer

because you keep mentioning him dating other women ..in your face why would you care if you don't want him any more . Does he pay child support? get a divorce and move on

Best Answer

we are not married and yes he does pay child support. just imagine you or your daughter/sister having to work with a person whom you have a child with for eight hours during that time that person folows you with other women on lunch break comes to your specific working area to talk to these women and has even told your personal busineus to them. would you be bothered? does that mean you have feelings for them or are they being disrespectful and rude?

Best Answer

ok you only said dating , Now I understand your problem a whole lot more .

Best Answer

pay a homeless man to kill him

Best Answer

Drop him like a hot rock! He is no good.

Best Answer

i did that long ago but he still trys to humiliate me at work

Best Answer